VN Ren'Py School Secret [v1.5] [LokiStark]

Kevklour

Forum Fanatic
Dec 14, 2019
LokiStark Congratulations on your Game, I wish you everything goes well and with many successes
Good luck

Felicidades por tu Juego, Te deseo que todo vaya bien y con muchos Exitos
Buena Suerte

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LokiStark

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Honestly it's shameful to call it a game, it's a cinematic visual hentai video, the story already written by the Dev as he wishes, now an NTR standard, with the protagonists' roles always the same.
True, let's also be honest, for a short "game" without options it is a story that works but for something that aims to be upgradable it simply loses meaning, it is too simple.

It would make more sense if it were a netori, for example if the teacher is the MC the game becomes a trainer, the idea is, the MC manages to corrupt the girl before the exams then he wins, otherwise the girl stays with the boyfriend and the MC loses.
The dynamics are much more practical for a real game and not for a Kinect as simple as this one.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
No bro please don't add NTR in your game, I'm begging ya!!!!
LMAO nah, I'm never gonna do that. My girls are too precious for some NTR bs

I'm still playing this game, no strings attached though, I'm not an NTR fan, I'm just checking games out and break them down whether it be the writing, they way they made their scenes, or how they animated the animation.

HS2_2024-04-13-12-39-06-581.png
(Free Ubel pic - made this earlier)

EDIT: I didn't even realize that this game was NTR, I just went straight to comment after seeing the cover photo + I liked the female designs

Last edited: