VN Ren'Py School Secret [v1.5] [LokiStark]

Mar 23, 2019
LMAO nah, I'm never gonna do that. My girls are too precious for some NTR bs

I'm still playing this game, no strings attached though, I'm not an NTR fan, I'm just checking games out and break them down whether it be the writing, they way they made their scenes, or how they animated the animation.

View attachment 3537632
(Free Ubel pic - made this earlier)

EDIT: I didn't even realize that this game was NTR, I just went straight to comment after seeing the cover photo + I liked the female designs
Same haha but way to scared to release my game I work with honey 2 too beautiful char btw

• Wow
Reactions: Yazen_

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This game is hilarious, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
I think you are hilarious. You play more NTR games than me, and I actually like NTR lol.

You don't just post garbage nonsense without even playing it like many other folks. You actually play through the NTR games just to bitch about how shitty it is. That's some closeted cuck fetish you have, or some intense dedication to hating NTR and lots of free time.

Reactions: Griev and centaurys

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Dear lord, you are a dev is it a good idea to piss off any potential fan of this game? He was just trying to tell you the truth - many devs have tried to appease both sides and have destroyed the story and quality, true you are the dev you should decide what to do whether you want to listen to someone or ignore them would be better instead of telling people to fuck off if they give their opinion, he was also respectful and tried to explain it.
He's a hater on a pirate site, not much of a "potential fan". Also, him saying "don't waste your time" to the dev is just as respectful as me saying "your comment could be replaced by an angry face emoji" to you.
Exactly, anyone who's been on the forums for a period of time recognizes these seemingly "polite suggestions to not split your audience" are really just advocacy from a single group. I don't know of any ntr players who get upset when they see a vanilla scene as part of a broader story - on the contrary; games with nothing but single-themed scenes tend to be boring.

This is another reason why I hate that sentiment. I want more games that appeal to a variety of tastes, not some carefully curated library of things only in 100% alignment.

Reactions: Edrick23

centaurys

Mar 12, 2024
This game is hilarious, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
I think you are hilarious. You play more NTR games than me, and I actually like NTR lol.

You don't just post garbage nonsense without even playing it like many other folks. You actually play through the NTR games just to bitch about how shitty it is. That's some closeted cuck fetish you have, or some intense dedication to hating NTR and lots of free time.
I say the same thing, I have seen that he always plays NTR games and always complains, of course no one says that you should not give your opinion brother but do you know that the games that you complain so much about are from the NTR environment and you still play them? So the truth is that I don't understand you. What kind of ntr do you like? because it's not normal that you play so many NTR games and don't like any of them or that you always have to complain and get attention.

May 28, 2020
Girls are baddies but apparently the story is trash according to this thread... Is it worth the investment?

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
You mean like posting some renders? Thanks good luck to you too!
I guess so. Posting some renders first, pitching your game, creating a demo, improving your game, so on and so forth.

I'll domino effect from there. That's what I did before and right now I feel like I have a very healthy relationship with my game and it's progress right now. I've been able to create stunning scenes, and thinking about it makes me really excited to see it come to fruition.

Reactions: Judgementkazzy422
Mar 23, 2019
I guess so. Posting some renders first, pitching your game, creating a demo, improving your game, so on and so forth.

I'll domino effect from there. That's what I did before and right now I feel like I have a very healthy relationship with my game and it's progress right now. I've been able to create stunning scenes, and thinking about it makes me really excited to see it come to fruition.
Thank you! Sounds really cool again good luck with your game :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yazen_

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
Exactly, anyone who's been on the forums for a period of time recognizes these seemingly "polite suggestions to not split your audience" are really just advocacy from a single group. I don't know of any ntr players who get upset when they see a vanilla scene as part of a broader story - on the contrary; games with nothing but single-themed scenes tend to be boring.

This is another reason why I hate that sentiment. I want more games that appeal to a variety of tastes, not some carefully curated library of things only in 100% alignment.
I agree, i found games who have more themes more entertaining. For me (if we look at games with ntr) the best one is struggle with sin in which you can go whatever way you want, or in some games you get punished for wrong choices so your GF or whatever cheats on you which gives the game another dimension. If we look at honey select games alwaysfan is great example, you have love,submission and sharing routes and all of them good.So I'd say games with multiple paths can indeed be very successful and you don't have to cater to anyone.