Modder
Apr 4, 2018
banner.png

Developer:
Modder:
Game Version: v0.32b

Features:
  • Restored all content that was changed for Flora, Natalie, and Nicole
  • Added a cheat menu to the computer in your bedroom that lets you unlock all gallery scenes, enable/disable the futa content, and more
  • Using the fortune teller to cheat will no longer change your name to "Cheater"
  • If you talk to Sofia during the basketball minigame you have the option to skip the minigame and automatically get 3/3 baskets
  • Removed the RNG from Claire's and Violet's hang out events so you don't have to grind as much

Installation:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "www" from the mod in your "SchoolofLustWin032b" folder.

Converting your save:
If you have an existing save that you want to use, you need to convert it using

Download:

1.png 2.png

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
I might have encountered a soft lock to violet. On the third swing help session in the side quest "Rescue the Wambulance!" you require a romance level of 2 however if you also start the side quest "Lust Toys: Violet" speaking to her in her home simply tells you that you need a romance level of to to do the "Lust Toys: Violet" quest and won't let you spend time with her or give a gift. If i missed something please let me know.

Other than that i am looking forward to future updates.

Maim Lain

Modder
Apr 4, 2018
On the third swing help session in the side quest "Rescue the Wambulance!" you require a romance level of 2 however if you also start the side quest "Lust Toys: Violet" speaking to her in her home simply tells you that you need a romance level of to to do the "Lust Toys: Violet" quest and won't let you spend time with her or give a gift.
That's a bug from the normal game, not my mod. I added a way to fix it though, use the mod menu from the PC in your room and there's an option to fix it.

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
That's a bug from the normal game, not my mod. I added a way to fix it though, use the mod menu from the PC in your room and there's an option to fix it.
Thanks, also sorry for posting here i thought i was on the game page not this mod.

Maim Lain

Modder
Apr 4, 2018
doesn't seem to work for me, I just get a whit screen or the mod doesn't get applied at all.
Possibilities:
1. You don't have the 0.32b version of the game
2. You aren't putting the mod in the correct folder
3. You are trying to use an old save but didn't convert it correctly

Jan 29, 2019
Possibilities:
1. You don't have the 0.32b version of the game
2. You aren't putting the mod in the correct folder
3. You are trying to use an old save but didn't convert it correctly
I think its something else, its all correct. got version the version needed, folder www is in the folder with the unpacked game and I'm not trying an old save. Also put the www folder in the zipped folder with the game and unpacked it with the game and same thing happens.

Maim Lain

Modder
Apr 4, 2018
I think its something else, its all correct. got version the version needed, folder www is in the folder with the unpacked game and I'm not trying an old save. Also put the www folder in the zipped folder with the game and unpacked it with the game and same thing happens.
Unpacked game? If you're talking about those JS files that one guy posted and you decrypted/unpacked the game yourself it won't work. The game needs to be encrypted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.