Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ah damn, probably my favorite part of the old game.
His plan is to expand it make it larger and have multiple things to do during the slumber party. There are alot of things that have been taken out that i miss. Slumber party should have remained in. He could have just replaced it later on

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The beginning of a new route: the swingers. You can choose if you're ready to share Alice or not. Maybe you've already met them during the Halloween party...
It'll be the shortest route ever.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
may i ask what did he change if any at all concerning the "ntr" with mimi and maria? like can you get rid of the masseuse faster now, can you talk down ako from getting it with alice or is still the same overall game?
Is NTR avoidable or unavoidable?
The NTR is avoidable, you get to watch a couple times where Eric the masseur legit does the massage, then he gets handsy once (lightly gropes her during the massage). Then you can confront him and actually start plotting against him. If you're fast enough you can get rid of him before his next session, and even if you're slow you've like two weeks of time before they start banging.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The NTR is avoidable, you get to watch a couple times where Eric the masseur legit does the massage, then he gets handsy once (lightly gropes her during the massage). Then you can confront him and actually start plotting against him. If you're fast enough you can get rid of him before his next session, and even if you're slow you've like two weeks of time before they start banging.
Ok. Thanks. Its a relief basically because I dont like NTR and I dont play games where NTR is unavoidable however nice their storyline might be.

Reactions: acewinz

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so he did a remake of the game for what exactly,
he did not change shit.

You still cant avoid helping ako etc..... same as before:cautious:

i guess the "remake"as he called it was just to milk the patreons for the same content for a few months...... changing barely anything but text and maybe a scene or 2 with alice.... meh

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so he did a remake of the game for what exactly,
he did not change shit.

You still cant avoid helping ako etc..... same as before:cautious:

i guess the "remake"as he called it was just to milk the patreons for the same content for a few months...... changing barely anything but text and maybe a scene or 2 with alice.... meh
the remake was due technical limitations to the old engine that made it hard to expand the game, he never said he would remove those scenes from the game, they have their fans, if they hadn't he wouldn't introduce sharing Alice in this update

and he earns by update, not by month, so there was no milking whatsoever

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the remake was due technical limitations to the old engine that made it hard to expand the game, he never said he would remove those scenes from the game, they have their fans, if they hadn't he wouldn't introduce sharing Alice in this update
he worked on the remake for a lot of months before making any new content, so he did milk in a way for the same content.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Jumping in as a long time pledge of this dev. The remake was free to everyone. Just some people like me decided to keep our pledges going. So no milking at all

Reactions: Notretsam

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
if you actually read he doesnt make money per month but per update
he didn't since he introduced new content with the remake, it doesn't matter how long he took to do it, he earns the same as if it took only a month
im not gonna argue , but i did see some updates with the same old content and he did charge money for it.
I dont mind if you are okey with it but it doenst change the facts.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
im not gonna argue , but i did see some updates with the same old content and he did charge money for it.
I dont mind if you are okey with it but it doenst change the facts.
Hmm considering he told us all to freeze our pledges and released the updates for free that seems like a very odd statement. In truth most supporters decided not to freeze there pledge.
In fact last update before engine change was free and the remake version. This is the first in 3 updates to actually require payment.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Jumping in as a long time pledge of this dev. The remake was free to everyone. Just some people like me decided to keep our pledges going. So no milking at all
Hmm considering he told us all to freeze our pledges and released the updates for free that seems like a very odd statement. In truth most supporters decided not to freeze there pledge.
In fact last update before engine change was free and the remake version. This is the first in 3 updates to actually require payment.
did he at the start of the remake or you are talking after some people stoped supporting him, thats not at all what i heard of this guy some months ago.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
did he at the start of the remake or you are talking after some people stoped supporting him, thats not at all what i heard of this guy some months ago.
He did it off of his own back. Many decided not to freeze pledges. From what i understand those who stopped supporting him due to everytime game was delayed or things had to be changed game was released for free and people told to freeze pledges. I never understood why people would blast a dev for releasing for free but then would blast about delays etc.
Granted he has gone quiet in the past and does not engage as often as one would like. But on the whole i have zero complaints atm. Before the remake i had alot of complaints mainly at his refusel to accept help

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, you heard wrong mate, there were never an update with only old content, 1.0 had new scenes, 1.1 had new scenes, and 1.2 has new scenes. Also don't speak about facts when you don't got yours straight

3.50 star(s) 61 Votes