Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I've heard about that in the past, I pledge through Paypal as well and never had a problem, yet anyway lol... ;)
Over half of my pledges are now through my bank card rather than paypal. I think i might just change the amounts to about 35 to 40 and see if that works

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
50 to Walkius or all your game pledges? if it's 50 in total, it's not too bad, it's about the same amount that I pledge every month, I pledge 60 total for all my pledges
I pledge 40 wife pledges 10 to walkius
Total paypal pledges are 175, card is 150 thats across multiple devs, cartoons etc

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Windows
Update from 1.1 to 1.2

Feb 19 at 5:36pm
Changelog 1.2 - Mimi's update
Hi everyone,
Here's the changelog for the version 1.2.
This version adds some new stories, and complete some others. You were a lot to ask for new content with Mimi and Maria. Mimi wins for this update (so Maria will be the next).

New story
Finally, you can increase lust with Mimi, leading to different situations... very kinky.

New events
- The running event with Mimi is back... and better than before. Mimi won't be the only one available to run.
- Mimi is watching you! Damn, she's close to find out about you and Alice, this is not good for you!
- The beginning of a new route: the swingers. You can choose if you're ready to share Alice or not. Maybe you've already met them during the Halloween party...

Events updated
- You had a deal with Ako concerning Alice, it's time to change it and finally be part of this cute girl-girl love.
- Ask Emily if you can invite some people to the spa and offer the cheerleaders or Mimi to come with you.
- Three new massage events at the spa: Iris/Mayo, and Emily.
- You can now hack to earn money after finishing Computing lessons.
- A new little scene between Ako and Mimi.
- Added the journal for the Stealth event of the last update.

- I added a new tab in the journal to help you knowing what is opened in the city.
+ Some bugs correction

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@bobbo69 any idea who updates this thread? Just wondering what staff member to tag.
Also appologies for delay had to play it first. Dammmmn good update

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
@bobbo69 any idea who updates this thread? Just wondering what staff member to tag.
Also appologies for delay had to play it first. Dammmmn good update
Just report your own post and it should alert who ever is in charge, and thanks again buddy, I see you've got your pledge back ;)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Windows
Update from 1.1 to 1.2

Hi everyone,
This version adds some new stories, and complete some others. You were a lot to ask for new content with Mimi and Maria. Mimi wins for this update (so Maria will be the next).

New story
Finally, you can increase lust with Mimi, leading to different situations... very kinky.

New events
- The running event with Mimi is back... and better than before. Mimi won't be the only one available to run.
- Mimi is watching you! Damn, she's close to find out about you and Alice, this is not good for you!
- The beginning of a new route: the swingers. You can choose if you're ready to share Alice or not. Maybe you've already met them during the Halloween party...

Events updated
- You had a deal with Ako concerning Alice, it's time to change it and finally be part of this cute girl-girl love.
- Ask Emily if you can invite some people to the spa and offer the cheerleaders or Mimi to come with you.

- I added a new tab in the journal to help you knowing what is opened in the city.
+ Some bugs correction
thank you very much

its Mimi update, its a freaking Mimi update. oh my , been waiting for her with patience

great news that Maria is next, know many looking for more being added with her as well.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Windows
Update from 1.1 to 1.2

Hi everyone,

New story

New events

Events updated

+ Some bugs correction
OP updated

do you have a mac link?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
may i ask what did he change if any at all concerning the "ntr" with mimi and maria? like can you get rid of the masseuse faster now, can you talk down ako from getting it with alice or is still the same overall game?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
One question, is the slumber party back? Don't see it in the change log and that makes me a sad panda.
He was not happy with that section of the game. He stated previously it would be re written and re rendered. He stated it would be about 4 ish updates before it made it back in. Sorry

3.50 star(s) 61 Votes