3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

TheKryptonian

Nov 22, 2018
is not NTR for aunt because there is no relation with the MC is more like cuck even the guy said it "i invade his house and stole his girls" but can be cosidered NTR if you already advanced enough with the cousin
Ok. So now said guy must die. Got it. And mission accepted (y)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I tried to start a new game, and it shuts down after choiced not see the introduction, or freezes in the island image if choosed yes. I patched the game with the file provided by @redknight00 , could that be the cause?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Have some bugs.
Talk to Vader, the other friends disappear.
If you danced with Bill in the dance time, there was no choice, so you can not proceed.
Sorry my English is strange.

Retro

The Nice One
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
Fellas I have a confession. I hadnt actually played this since before the engine change (theres just too many games out there). So now that I'm getting back in to it I have only one thing to say

@Walkius for the love of God please add a time skip button to the map screen, thanks in advance.

uzi3854

Nov 9, 2018
why aren't there any reviews? is it disabled on this thread?
asking cause i wanted to know how much grindy (if there is any) this game is ^_^'

Retro

The Nice One
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
why aren't there any reviews? is it disabled on this thread?
asking cause i wanted to know how much grindy (if there is any) this game is ^_^'
I believe they're temporarily disabled forum-wide, admin tinkering with the plug-in or something.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I haven't played this since it was SLC pre-Patreon prudes, and my question relates to what did I miss for Wednesday afternoons? Do I just skip to 1600 or did I miss an event before classes ended? Most other afternoons I'll be off joining in, etc but this day there is nowt to do. Halp!!

Retro

The Nice One
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played this since it was SLC pre-Patreon prudes, and my question relates to what did I miss for Wednesday afternoons? Do I just skip to 1600 or did I miss an event before classes ended? Most other afternoons I'll be off joining in, etc but this day there is nowt to do. Halp!!
Depending on what events you've already done and what you've unlocked there may not be any events at certain times. Just check the map to see if theres anyone in a location and go see if theres a speach bubble or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes