Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Making copies of good concepts is good, even if the dev here is clearly less experienced :)

sfc

May 7, 2017
Hahaha, I think we can call it a poor copy of an another bigger game ;)
Poor doesn't even begin to do it justice.

There is a lot of discussion why BB is so big. I think myself not because it is so good but because games like this are so much worse.

This game is clearly a copy of BB but its execution is just so poor it is an example in reverse, don't do what this dev did and you too will have hit on your hands the size of BB.

Lets compare:
In the incest game BB you are in a house with 2 sisters and your mother.

In the incest game SLC you are in a house with 2 cousins and their mother.

Go big or go home, cousins? Bit of a cop out.

In BB you can peek but their is a peek skill and a spanking for failing. In SLC you can peek with no skill check, no risk.

In BB you earn money to buy skills and this can be a bit grindy. In SLC you earn 20 bucks per afternoon at most to buy a skill (needs 3 afternoons) and the same period is also needed to raise other skills, There are far more skills. No advancement possible over the entire weekend. Congratulations SLC dev, you managed to out bore BB's grind.

The renders in BB are quite decent. The renders in SLC look like somebody screen captured iRay in between renders rather then wait for the real render to finish. It is extremely grainy. It used its own engine and font and interface are incredibly jaggy. As if you are playing a game from a decade ago.

Despite their being almost no content and no paths/choices, the game has a crash that always occurs. An intermittent bug can happen but this one happens for everyone. Maybe make your games less grindy so you can actually stomach play testing a release?

Other features seem broken as well, early on you can compliment a cousin and this raises her lust. Can't do anything with it and the increase is gone the next day... I know it is early days but in general, games in this genre add content, they don't really improve in the basics and that gives me little hope this game will go anywhere.

A carbon copy BB game in itself ain't a bad idea. But geez god, how can the developer honestly have looked at the BB game, looked at their own game and considered it worthy of a release? Not just a release but a payed release.

One good thing, unlike BB, being in an area doesn't automatically force a choice to popup. This is handy in weekend when there is literally nothing to do. So you can advance time really quickly to grind stats so the game can crash.

U

User_10739

It certainly needs more interactions. When you are coming home from school and the dialogue is "Nothing to say..." that is just brutal but at least something is written there rather than awkward nothingness like most of the game screens...
Your cousin Alice is obviously into you and you sleep in the same bed yet no accidental night touching, morning wood or waking up holding or being held with embarrassing dialogue.
I understand that this is only 0.2 but that is a pretty big continuity flaw.
I have no idea how to increase the stats for computer or stealth and also have the 2nd yoga crash.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
It certainly needs more interactions. When you are coming home from school and the dialogue is "Nothing to say..." that is just brutal but at least something is written there rather than awkward nothingness like most of the game screens...
Your cousin Alice is obviously into you and you sleep in the same bed yet no accidental night touching, morning wood or waking up holding or being held with embarrassing dialogue.
I understand that this is only 0.2 but that is a pretty big continuity flaw.
I have no idea how to increase the stats for computer or stealth and also have the 2nd yoga crash.
For the computer skill, you have to go to the classroom after lunch.
I complete agree with you, they must take advantage of the main character sleep in the same bed with her cousin.
I think that this game still could be saved if they put much more stuff into the game, and that's the main problem with this game.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

It's kinda odd that when she kisses you it adds to her lust but when she kisses you topless it does not...

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
Content Found: Alice will kiss you, eventually she will take her top off and kiss you.
Mimi will do topless yoga with you. That's about it, simple version of big brother, I like simple.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Honestly as long as it doesnt go the NTR route like BB then its already better. No offense to ppl into NTR but it not my thing.

Reactions: Digital Pimp
3.50 star(s) 61 Votes