TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
When I read that this was a copy of bb, I was thinking people were exaggerating like always but ffs... it is a copy off bb... And a shitty one... The quality of the images / interface is lacking to say the least, interactions are almost next to none, explanation doesn't really exist and it's buggy.

skyisup

Apr 7, 2017
Poor doesn't even begin to do it justice.

There is a lot of discussion why BB is so big. I think myself not because it is so good but because games like this are so much worse.

It's clearly beyond the skills or the resources of the dev but looks like he saw an opportunity to make money and for his credit he produced something that resembles a game, ever if it's a carbon copy of another one.

He lifted the story, all the assets, the engine and the scripting for a VN type of game. If you're standing on the shoulders of so many other people the least you can do is put a little more effort than releasing a crashing grindfest if you want money for it.

frank398

May 4, 2017
Poor doesn't even begin to do it justice.

There is a lot of discussion why BB is so big. I think myself not because it is so good but because games like this are so much worse.

This game is clearly a copy of BB but its execution is just so poor it is an example in reverse, don't do what this dev did and you too will have hit on your hands the size of BB.

Lets compare:
In the incest game BB you are in a house with 2 sisters and your mother.

In the incest game SLC you are in a house with 2 cousins and their mother.

Go big or go home, cousins? Bit of a cop out.

In BB you can peek but their is a peek skill and a spanking for failing. In SLC you can peek with no skill check, no risk.

In BB you earn money to buy skills and this can be a bit grindy. In SLC you earn 20 bucks per afternoon at most to buy a skill (needs 3 afternoons) and the same period is also needed to raise other skills, There are far more skills. No advancement possible over the entire weekend. Congratulations SLC dev, you managed to out bore BB's grind.

The renders in BB are quite decent. The renders in SLC look like somebody screen captured iRay in between renders rather then wait for the real render to finish. It is extremely grainy. It used its own engine and font and interface are incredibly jaggy. As if you are playing a game from a decade ago.

Despite their being almost no content and no paths/choices, the game has a crash that always occurs. An intermittent bug can happen but this one happens for everyone. Maybe make your games less grindy so you can actually stomach play testing a release?

Other features seem broken as well, early on you can compliment a cousin and this raises her lust. Can't do anything with it and the increase is gone the next day... I know it is early days but in general, games in this genre add content, they don't really improve in the basics and that gives me little hope this game will go anywhere.

A carbon copy BB game in itself ain't a bad idea. But geez god, how can the developer honestly have looked at the BB game, looked at their own game and considered it worthy of a release? Not just a release but a payed release.

One good thing, unlike BB, being in an area doesn't automatically force a choice to popup. This is handy in weekend when there is literally nothing to do. So you can advance time really quickly to grind stats so the game can crash.
i love this post!

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Well I dont mind if this a carbon copy as long as there is no Eric character. People who like Eric just support BB and your good to go. Though im sceptical on this game, could be just a quick thing to get our cash and run. Until i see some decent progress that looks like he isnt just trying to take advantage of the rage a large number of people have for Eric, I'd say treat this as a mild hope for the future

Nilhis

Donor
May 4, 2017
Definitely a clone of BB with low quality pics and interface, but so was BB in the beginning bad photos I mean. I think the game has potential but needs a lot more events, and polish. I personally never crashed and I'm on a crappy laptop, there was lag sometimes when switching rooms and starting dialogue. I am looking forward to the next update to see if there is a good amount of improvement to quality or quantity. The good thing is I like all the character models, I have never liked Alice from BB.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Honestly as long as it doesnt go the NTR route like BB then its already better. No offense to ppl into NTR but it not my thing.
you can remove it with the mod now a days, but yes i also dislike cuck games but apparantly its what pays because i swear its in like 90% of the games

Reactions: hughmungusboi69

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone able to upload version 0.3.2 and the walkthrough?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes