Mod Others Abandoned School, Love & Friends: Incest Restored [v0.10] [SaulGoodman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Och well, found this mod before actually playing. Better wait for the mod or just try the new game?

666Frosty666

Jan 31, 2018
Och well, found this mod before actually playing. Better wait for the mod or just try the new game?
Wait for the mod. I think that it will be uploaded today or tomorrow. Well... Wait for it if you would like cousin/aunt instead of friend and friend's mom

dark-shen

Jan 12, 2018
I ran into a little problem. I can`t start the twins group. Is it a problem with the mod or am I the only one with this problem.

Thanks for the mod.

Reactions: rmma621

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Yes. Its not that bad but now I'm crask at the Twins, but thats a Error in the Basegame, I tried it with the non-patched Version. :x

Deathangel

Jul 14, 2017
i get this error:

of Draw Event
for object obj_twinshome_choice:

Variable obj_twinshome_choice.text(100035, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_twinshome_choice_Draw_0 (line -1)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I can't get any further with the twins after the blowjob part of there mission ?? It keeps exiting game with an error box

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
I can't get any further with the twins after the blowjob part of there mission ?? It keeps exiting game with an error box
You could have at least read THE TWO last posts above yours... There's a known bug with the twins route, it has been (more or less) patched in the ORIGINAL game thread (school, love and cousins). Link for patch is available there.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes