Mod Others Abandoned School, Love & Friends: Incest Restored [v0.10] [SaulGoodman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SaulGoodman

Feb 12, 2018
83500_slf.jpg

Overview:

Modded version of School, Love & Friends by Walkius with restored incest​

Updated: 21.04.2018
Game/Creator:
Modder: SaulGoodman
Mod Version: 0.10
Game Version: 0.10
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

Last edited by a moderator:

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
i never played the game but does this mod add two new characters or just renames two characters in the game?

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you for the patch. I was wondering...can you make them mother and sisters?

The other suggestion is - your mod is almost 1 GB in size. You might as well include the rest of the files from the original game so that people with limited bandwidth won't have to download 1.2GB of the original game and then 1GB of mod.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
@SaulGoodman
Maybe should rename title, as in remove the word patch and replace with just incest restored version. As this is not a patch but the whole game, if I understand correctly. It still makes sense to say mod, but i almost dl both versions, the original first, because it says patch and not that it is a full game, on the original game page.

Also i know it doesnt maybe make sense for your mod version numbering, but what do you think of using the numbering to match the originals ver #? so this version would be 0.9, so it's easier for us to know what version of the orginal game we have.

Anyways just a few thoughts so others know they only need to dl your version, and what version they are playing.

Thanks for doing this for everyone

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Am I the only one that feels/felt weird seeing correct grammar and clear sentences in this game?

I'm not saying the bad grammar is part of the originals charm, because that's a load of bullsh*t, it just totally changes the feel of the game. It's like if you ordered spaghetti and got a plate of (perfectly cooked, thick cut, hardwood smoked) bacon, instead.

p.s. No, there is no bacon in your fridge. And wipe the drool of your keyboard.

D

Deleted member 498409

I'm playing the modded version of School,Love,Friends and I get this error:
error.png
please help!

D

Deleted member 498409

I didn't change any code files. Looks like an error caused by your graphics driver. Please check if it also happens with the unmodded version.
Just downloaded it, now I will test it and let you know, stay tuned!

Update: So it gives me the same stupid error on the normal version as well, I'm sad I can't play the game :(

SaulGoodman

Feb 12, 2018
Update: So it gives me the same stupid error on the normal version as well, I'm sad I can't play the game :(
Must be a problem with your graphics card since the error message refers to Direct3D Device. I recommend reinstalling your graphics driver and trying again.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes