Mod Unity Abandoned School, Love & Friends: Incest Restoration Mod [V6] [redknight00]

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Should I just overwrite the previous patch with this one to correct the bug or I need to apply it on fresh files (i've just overwrited the previous but it's still not working so i think it's the other option) ? thx
Either way is fine, the mod files are the same as the base ones (part of why modding this is a bitch btw).

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sorry but the problem persist, even after reinstaled the whole game (and patch) again.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The @yuyu2008 solution is working: start in a clean copy, save, apply patch and load. At least until this cafetaria bug, I think (I'm not even close).

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
About to apply the mod to the game, so which one should I grab the opening post one, or the one here on page 3, post 46 ?

If its the one from post 46, it has two folders, do I need both, or just one ?

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
About to apply the mod to the game, so which one should I grab the opening post one, or the one here on page 3, post 46 ?

If its the one from post 46, it has two folders, do I need both, or just one ?
I took both. First I applied "Base" files to clean the game of all the modifications and then I applied "Modded". If you haven't done anything to your game yet then "Modded" is enough.

Oh, and it seems to be working. At least I got past cafeteria scene with the twins & co.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
With the mod when I start a new game it freezes halfway through the intro (right after it says your mom moved to a deserted island). If i skip the intro it crashes the game immediately.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
With the mod when I start a new game it freezes halfway through the intro (right after it says your mom moved to a deserted island). If i skip the intro it crashes the game immediately.
See this link : and download the folder "school...". Two files are in this folder. Put the "base" in your data game folder and after, the "modded".

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
oops I assumed the link in the OP was the most up to date

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Same problem, unless I was supposed to use just those and not those + the files in the OP

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Same problem, unless I was supposed to use just those and not those + the files in the OP
Use a fresh game install and copy the mod files to the data folder, I added the current version to the OP.

If it's still crashing, I think it's probably something system related beyond my knowledge because the game is working perfectly on my end. Either way, let me know if it works and if not a detailed description of the error would help very much.

Reactions: Regardie

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Ok that works now (y)

p.s. you need to update the install instructions

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for your hard work. Gonna try the pre-patched version, but bear in mind, if you already have the "clean" version in your d/l folder, rename or move it or Mega desktop client won't download. The client "claims" a successful download, and my Vivid 300 is fast as fuck, but I know Mega ain't that fucking fast :p
The pre-patched and unpatched archives have the same name and file size - Mega Client doesn't appear to do anything fancy like check crc, it just takes it as a given & assumes you already have it :( :cunt: