Mod Unity Abandoned School, Love & Friends: Incest Restoration Mod [V6] [redknight00]

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, we are all waiting. But unlike the RenPy games that can be taken care of with a simple file that is often persistent, this particular game needs whole sections to be rewritten to change the dialog to make them related. It took a couple of weeks for the last one to come out, and as this is a labor of love, it all depends on @redknight00 having the time to do it.

I don't have an install of Unity to even begin to look at the files to help him along so I just will wait patiently and I will be happy when it is available.

Reactions: Fossilf

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
patching unity is harder than ren'py but it's still way better than whatever was used before, I remember how long it took to modders to figure out how to do it, and to patch it you basically needed to download the whole game again

would be nice if the dev did what faerin did making it easier to patch only by changing the mapping, but I guess he doesn't want nothing to do with it anymore, which is a shame, there is not a good reason to MC to not date Alice normally if they are not related and for her to push MC to the blond girl I forgot the name (Emily?)

Reactions: Rythan25

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
Is this worth playing without the Mod? I think it's not to be updated anytime soon.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
The game doesn't make as much sense without it, on the bright side, unless something goes wrong I'll update it later today.
Whale, something went wrong it seems! But all is cool. You and all modders in fact probably don't hear it enough so thanks for doing what we all lazy bastards want but won't do. :D

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
I have a temporary solution : I play intro without the mod, I save and after, I extract the mod. And : I can play with the mod.

Reactions: Solak

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Fixed it and updated OP.
Should I just overwrite the previous patch with this one to correct the bug or I need to apply it on fresh files (i've just overwrited the previous but it's still not working so i think it's the other option) ? thx