Mod Unity Abandoned School, Love & Friends: Incest Restoration Mod [V6] [redknight00]

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Overview:
This Mod aims to restore all content that was removed from the game to adapt to Patreon's ToS and rewrite new content to reflect the original relations between character when necessary.

No new content will be added, only changed when needed to make the game closer to what was originally intended.​

Updated: 2019-07-16
Game thread:
Game/Creator: Walkius
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: V6
Game Version: 1.5
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Only use with SLF v1.5
This Mod will be discontinued after v6, if anyone is interested in picking it up PM and I'll provide with the master files and instructions.

DOWNLOAD
Patch only:

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you for all the work. :eazyHype:

At the same time, I found an uncorrected text on the Maria's road. After being discovered by Mimi, during the massages.

"you're my sister's son", or nephew, should be enough.

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thank you for all the work. :eazyHype:

At the same time, I found an uncorrected text on the Maria's road. After being discovered by Mimi, during the massages.

"you're my sister's son", or nephew, should be enough.
Ty, I'll fix next time I update it.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
In the beginning of the introduction, Your mom has a conversation with her best friend, should be sister. And later your aunt says you are practically family.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

Overview:
This Mods aims to restore all content that was removed from the game to adapt to Patreon's ToS and rewrite new content to reflect the original relations between character when necessary.​

No new content will be added, only changed when needed to make the game closer to what was originally intended.​

Updated: 15/11/2018
Game thread:
Game/Creator: Walkius
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: V1
Game Version: 1.0.6
Language: English

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
View attachment 179045 View attachment 179046

Ugghhh so hard to do these when u stupid like me, does the restoration mod go into the MAIN folder OR into the one called, "School Love and Friends_Data"? Thanks for ANY responses!!

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Ugghhh so hard to do these when u stupid like me, does the restoration mod go into the MAIN folder OR into the one called, "School Love and Friends_Data"? Thanks for ANY responses!!
In the OP there's guidance for installation.;)
Quoted from "installation" spoiler (in OP):
"
ONLY USE WITH 1.0.6

1. back up School Love and Friends_Data/level1-90 or keep fresh game files at hand in case of trouble
2. extract School Love and Friends_Data to the root folder and overwrite when asked.
2a. if the archive fails to extract, update Winrar or install a recent version of 7zip
3. play! "

See!?:whistle:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
In the OP there's guidance for installation.;)
Quoted from "installation" spoiler (in OP):
"
ONLY USE WITH 1.0.6

1. back up School Love and Friends_Data/level1-90 or keep fresh game files at hand in case of trouble
2. extract School Love and Friends_Data to the root folder and overwrite when asked.
2a. if the archive fails to extract, update Winrar or install a recent version of 7zip
3. play! "

See!?:whistle:

"extract School Love and Friends_Data" all i get is this, "[School, Love and Friends] Incest Restoration Mod.rar" see these's no Data that can be extracted but i assume somehow i'm meant to extract the .rar, so i did this. Next "the root folder" by this does it mean the Main folder Everything is in OR the _Data folder WITHIN the main folder? which would make Much more sense as there are other items with the same names in there it should overwrite. So I've figured it out on my own (i think) but the words used left confusion for people like me who don't do this often enough to memorize the processes haha!!

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
People realize this mod isn’t a mod, right? All it does is allow you to have incest.

It’s not possible to add money to it as far as I know. Stop asking so that you don’t look like an idiot.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Are we going to get an update for this mod to go with the game update? That would be nice.

Reactions: leg28