Fan Art School, Love & C̶o̶u̶s̶i̶n̶s̶ Friends: NSFW - Fan Art and Art Assets Thread

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
This is for any images or information related to the art assets, you'd like to share from School, Love & Cousins Friends.
Be it: fan art, game previews, game screenshots or just helping narrow down the assets for the characters.

No need for spoilers for NSFW art, UNLESS it spoils the actual game.

OP will be updated with more information as it comes along.

FROM @OhWee

1) Took a stab at Ako. She's not done, and I think there's probably a character on Renderosity somewhere that might be a bit closer than the ones I'm working with (I'm frankensteining a few character morphs together, along with some targetted area morphs).
Here's where I'm at so far:
SLC_Ako_WIP1.jpg

Also, here's the 'starting point' for Alice that I posted about earlier again

Alice_P3DAngel_StartingPoint.jpg

I haven't messed with this one any further, I'm just posting 'cuz I'm including a .duf that shows this

2) I'm attaching a .zip file that contains the source art (for the plane primitives I'm using inside of Daz as 'reference pics', along with two .dufs (one for Alice, one for Ako). Note that Daz will tell you what you are missing morph wise (if you don't have some of the morphs), but will still load with what you have. So if you are missing stuff, at least this might get you in the ballpark. Both characters are G3F. BTW, Ako is sporting Yumi Hair (Daz Store). Alice has Sally Hair (also at Daz).

For Alice, you'll need:
  • Sally Hair
  • Aiko 7 (I'm using Aiko's textures, I think there's probably a closer fit out there somewhere though)
  • P3Design's Angel
  • One of Hongyu's Bikinis (Daz or Renderosity)...
  • You'll want to do some additional head and body area morphs to dial her in more closely...
For Ako, I ended up using:
  • Yumi Hair
  • Aiko 7 (helps dial in the shape a bit)
  • Lilah (body)
  • Yuyu (body)
  • Teen Josie 7 (several head/body morphs)
  • Kitana (head)
  • Mei Lin 7 (head)
  • Several other area head and body morphs... I was trying to dial her in more closely.
  • I used Yuki textures, but I'm sure there's probably a better fit out there somewhere...
  • Criss Cross Bikini (Renderosity)
Those are the the main ones, along with some morphs from several head and body morph resource kits. As I said, if you don't have a morph, it'll just not apply it (after giving you an error message that asks you if you want to load anyways), but this might get you in the ballpark at least.

Again, these are WIPs/not finished works. If someone wants to pick up where I left off/try to dial them in more closely, feel free to do so. Of course, kindly remember that it's nice to share when you are done...

Link to the games thread.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick photoshop bash. Threesome at the spa...

Spa_Alice_Emily_Sex_Alt.jpg

It might be very helpful to add a N.S.F.W. to the title of this thread, with a note in the OP noting that, this being labeled as a N.S.F.W. thread in the thread title, that spoilers tags aren't required...

That way, people won't need to bother with spoiler tags!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, FINALLY I can feel very confident about recommending an asset for one of the S.L.C. characters...

Lily uses , with some fairly minor additional tweaks, and is sporting Tatum Hair.

Here's Lily, with the Camdyn model on the right.
Lily_CamdynBase.jpg

I dialed out Tween Julie slightly (nudged down to 75%) as an experiment/trying to make her look a bit older, but you get the idea. It should be pretty easy to zero in Lily using Camdyn as the base.

I've also been trying to dial in Emily, but I'm not there yet... I'm reasonably certain that she's using Emilia hair...

Anyways, just thought I'd share what I figured out for Lily, for whomever may care...

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
OK, FINALLY I can feel very confident about recommending an asset for one of the S.L.C. characters...

Lily uses , with some fairly minor additional tweaks, and is sporting Tatum Hair.

View attachment 92351

I dialed out Tween Julie slighttly (nudged down to 75%) as an experiment/trying to make her look a bit older, but you get the idea. It should be pretty easy to zero in Lily using Camdyn as the base.

I've also been trying to dial in Emily, but I'm not there yet... I'm reasonably certain that she's using Emilia hair...

Anyways, just thought I'd share what I figured out for Lily, for whomever may care...
@Angus Bez
Both Camdyn and Tatum hair are in

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

View attachment 92351

I dialed out Tween Julie slightly (nudged down to 75%) as an experiment/trying to make her look a bit older, but you get the idea. It should be pretty easy to zero in Lily using Camdyn as the base.

She has more Alice body and skin tone. But her face lovely. More pale skin with freckles on her will make her extreme cute

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Ako + Alice v3.png

My humble attempt at Ako and Alice. I think I might be onto something with Ako, but Alice is still complicated. Looks similar, but I don't think is the right model. Still need to find the right skin for Ako tho :unsure:

And I think I figured it out one the twins as well.

Twin.png

I said one of, but is probably the same model with some tweaks.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
hmm.. figured there would be more interest in this, oh well.. will add @Angus Bez 's Twins Ending .pdf

WARNING:
IF YOU DON'T WANT TWINS SPOILERS DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE FILE

Personally I think spoilers are awesome, but mostly since haven't had time to play since .7..
the mega link ins't working anymore