Cheat Mod Abandoned School, Love and Friends [v1.1] [S0ul]

Iskall

Jan 19, 2018
I do understand that, but i downloaded this yesterday and that didnt give any positivs from avast, and avast hasnt updated for me, thats why i wondered :p

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Hi, I have loaded the software just as it says in the installation but it shows on the screen but has no effect in the game. I push the buttons nothing happens. I cannot seem to get the two to work together they will work separately but not as one. One doesn't seem to work within the other.
Except day and hours switches, all the stats options don'twork at all
weird. i did all in the installation guide. doesn't work.
Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply.
There is nothing wrong with the application, I just failed to explain how the hack works.
The game refreshes the values after waiting an hour or changing location in game. If you use the hack, the values are changing you just wont see it in real time unless it's the day/time/money hacks. I hope i explained this well, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask. I will add this information to the thread. Sorry again <3

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
TrojanX gen DO NOT RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.
I have already spoke to the moderators. The source code is in the thread. Any application that manipulates memory addresses will be picked up as a virus but it’s a false positive. Please don’t trash my thread, I spend a lot of time to make these cheats in my own time to help people.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I have already spoke to the moderators. The source code is in the thread. Any application that manipulates memory addresses will be picked up as a virus but it’s a false positive. Please don’t trash my thread, I spend a lot of time to make these cheats in my own time to help people.
FWIT, Bitdefender won't even let me download it.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
FWIT, Bitdefender won't even let me download it.
You should be able to whitelist it, if not then you can use the values from the source code in cheat engine and cheat the game yourself :)

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
You should be able to whitelist it, if not then you can use the values from the source code in cheat engine and cheat the game yourself :)
I understand its a false positive,but avast just keeps putting it back into virus chest,even after I add exception. how would I go about using the source code to use the cheat mod?

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
I understand its a false positive,but avast just keeps putting it back into virus chest,even after I add exception. how would I go about using the source code to use the cheat mod?
Download cheat engine, open the game in cheat engine and Click add address, check the pointers box and insert the values in the source code. It might be hard to understand if you’re not good with cheat engine. Alternatively you could disable you anti virus, use the cheat and then enable it when you’re done. Sorry I can’t help you too much. <3

Reactions: MausMaus

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Download cheat engine, open the game in cheat engine and Click add address, check the pointers box and insert the values in the source code. It might be hard to understand if you’re not good with cheat engine. Alternatively you could disable you anti virus, use the cheat and then enable it when you’re done. Sorry I can’t help you too much. <3
That's fine man,thanks very much :)

Reactions: S0ul

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Avast marks it as trojan generic, so it is probably a false alarm.
The cheat program modifies another program which is what viruses usually also do.
But i think i play the game without this program for now, just to be on the safe side.
Yeah the fact that it says it is a trojan and not a normal virus should keep everyone away from this program.

Not only does the Anti-Virus mark it as a type of trojan but malwarebytes marks it as a type of machine learning malware.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah the fact that it says it is a trojan and not a normal virus should keep everyone away from this program.
I’m not too sure what you mean? The source is literally included so you can see it’s not a virus. Anything that manipulates addresses will be picked up as a Trojan, if you don’t feel safe use cheat engine yourself. I spent a lot of time and hard work making this hack for others to have a fun experience.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Probably because it actually is malware/virus.
Please stop trashing my thread when you don’t know what you’re talking about. As I’ve said multiple times any program that manipulates a game addresses will be picked up by anti viruses as a false positive as I’ve mentioned multiple times if you don’t feel safe you can literally copy and paste my source code or use it in cheat engine. Please don’t make assumptions like this without doing any research smh

Reactions: Ratchet and Dank
Oct 12, 2017
The Mega link only has the exe in it, may want to fix. Not a huge deal but it was confusing to read the installation notes but only have an exe. I sat for like 10 minutes combing through the files in SLF looking for memory.dll :LOL: before I tried the Anonfile link which has memory.dll included.

Also, Joedude, you have NO idea what you're talking about. You're so far out of your depth it's honestly impressive.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
The Mega link only has the exe in it, may want to fix. Not a huge deal but it was confusing to read the installation notes but only have an exe. I sat for like 10 minutes combing through the files in SLF looking for memory.dll :LOL: before I tried the Anonfile link which has memory.dll included.
After seing this,I downloaded from the other link and avast didnt read it as a trojan,so maybe remove the mega link altogether. just seems to be causing problems

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys! Sorry for the late reply.
There is nothing wrong with the application, I just failed to explain how the hack works.
The game refreshes the values after waiting an hour or changing location in game. If you use the hack, the values are changing you just wont see it in real time unless it's the day/time/money hacks. I hope i explained this well, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask. I will add this information to the thread. Sorry again <3
Values are not changing even after using the cheat and remain where they were before using the cheat and I have even waited one hour in game and also changed location also. I downloaded the link with anonfile. What could be the reason?