Cheat Mod Abandoned School, Love and Friends [v1.1] [S0ul]

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
i dont wanna come across sounding like a dick thats not my intentions i appreciate what you do for us all
ive played many many many many games and mods have ALWAYS been placed in (most common place "game" folder
then theres the rare few (and i got a couple got from this site)goes where the game.exe files are
so believe me when i tell you i appreciate all you guys do for us
this mod HERE for School, Love & Friends is the very first time ever ive personally stumbled upon a standalone mod
thats "suppose to work all by itself NOTHING else required"
i appreciate this mod works for you and perhaps a few other fortunate lucky folks out there somewhere
HOW EVER not all of us are that lucky....so i guess my question is would it please be possible to make mods the way MOST
of us others are use to and able to install and use,etc ..the ones that just get placed into "game" folder.etc?
im sorry if i sound like a dick BUT ask yourself this...is there any other way of asking the questions im asking without sounding like a dick?i respect you and others that do stuff for us and i appreciate all you and you guys do too.
sorry if anything was taken the wrong way but honestly as a person im not smart enough to word it any better then i did
so if i offend you im sorry
No worries man, you don't sound like a dick at all! I appreciate hearing feedback. Sadly the way a cheat/mod is executed is all down to how it works. The mods you are referring to modify the game files itself to implement an internal cheat. I however cheat games by manipulating the memory externally. These 2 methods require completely different skillsets. It's like asking someone who plays drums to sing. Sure they can learn to sing but in the end if they are better at drums then they will stick to it. The main problem with my cheats is that anti-virus softwares love to find false positives in programs that manipulate memory. Sadly there is little to nothing I can do about that. However if you are saying that this specific cheat isn't working then it's because it's been abandoned for a while and it's made for an old version of the game. So if that's what you're talking about then sorry I can't help you there. Hope this answers your question! Much love <3

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
WOW there is a god shortly after my post i found something a lot better then i was looking for
found an updated version of the game AND comes with the mods included and a guide too

just hope the mod will do what im looking for and needing ...something to boost relationships status LOL
thats what started my hunt for a mod played several hours unlocked tons of stuff and in between trying to get my relationship up with maria long story short dead end....i think only way to get a better relationship is try new game or mod to save me
I'm glad to hear you've found something working for you :)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm...that was a misleading wow ... that download have redknights incest patch .
walkthroughs and saves might be of use though
S0ul does it work with 1.10?

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
when is "Play the intuduction "finich which Qeusts must be fulfilled there.have all Kurseim Pc over hundred and in the school up to bio everything finished because with the bones on english I do not come clear.
LG silana

Last edited:

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018
Say here that its updated to 2.7 now.

The last update was listed as 29.04.2022 so it hasn't had one in a while, but its had updates since the last one in this thread it seems.