VN Others Completed School Idol ♂ Itoshi No Qtie Cool [Ume Soft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
072_PHp5.jpg

Overview:

The birthrate in Japan continues to drop ... Enrollment at schools everywhere has declined and their administrators are beginning to fear the worst ... In this midst of this turmoil, at one particular academy, a legend begins to rise. Faced with imminent closure of the school, a plan was hatched: The creation of a 'School Idol'. This idol grew in fame, and the number of students attempting to enroll skyrocketed. With this plan, the school had no trouble keeping its doors open. In response, other schools followed suit, and a competitive School Idol Club culture was born. School idols increased both the popularity of their schools and whipped students into a frenzy about supporting their home idols. 'This is ... the dawn of the School Idol Era!!' I couldn't make this up if I tried ... This is the story of an Idol Club at one such academy. It stars one girl ... and two 'boys' ...
Title: School Idol ♂ Itoshi no Qtie Cool
Original Title: スクールアイドル♂いとしのQてぃくル
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: Japan 2013-08-02, English Version 2017-02-03
Developer: Ume Soft
Publisher: MangaGamer
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

System Requirements:

Arte

Aug 11, 2016
Here is the VNDB link with screens and more info:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Were is the information, if you're going to post a visual novel, please respect the rules and post information. The title is also missing developer name.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
Were is the information, if you're going to post a visual novel, please respect the rules and post information. The title is also missing developer name.
Oh, I'm so sorry. I was pretty sure I did put it in there. I guess not. Thank you very much!

DarknessGod

Modder
Aug 4, 2018
Still waiting a good soul post a mega link
I played this game a while ago, and loved it, but had deleted off my pc to make room for other games. then I say your post, and said to myself, I totally understand.
so I downloaded again, and again scanned it with my antivirus(better safe than sorry), zipped it, uploaded it to Mega, and set up a link for anyone to use.
so for those who want a mega link, here you go...

Anyone who wants to use it, feel free to do so! I keep it linked indefinitely, so unless i die and they delete my account, or Mega decided to delete it, I'll freely host it.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I played this game a while ago, and loved it, but had deleted off my pc to make room for other games. then I say your post, and said to myself, I totally understand.
so I downloaded again, and again scanned it with my antivirus(better safe than sorry), zipped it, uploaded it to Mega, and set up a link for anyone to use.

Anyone who wants to use it, feel free to do so! I keep it linked indefinitely, so unless i die and they delete my account, or Mega decided to delete it, I'll freely host it.
Thank you good sir, it is hard to find good trap games I really apreciate your efforts

Geralt of Rivia

Oct 12, 2017

Thanks, need it to defeat the wild meat

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017

Thank you Sir.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote