Ren'Py School Game [v0.954] [Sloths Command]

2.60 star(s) 48 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
hi there, i can't read anything on the character editor because its all in question marks
I thinks thats because rpyc decompiler wrongly decrypts some pieces of code in generator_randomized_npc.rpy file and marks it as "??????????????????????".

Rejak

Aug 3, 2023
I thinks thats because rpyc decompiler wrongly decrypts some pieces of code in generator_randomized_npc.rpy file and marks it as "??????????????????????".
ah i see then. i'm not really good at coding so what do i change to not make it appear as question marks, like do you have file that i can compare it with to change it or something like that.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
ah i see then. i'm not really good at coding so what do i change to not make it appear as question marks, like do you have file that i can compare it with to change it or something like that.
I think that I've managed to fix "????????". .

Jul 3, 2017
I think that I've managed to fix "????????". Here is the crackfix.
What if it cannot create the rpy- parts on startup?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\User\Downloads\School-0.952-win\game/system/editor_RNPCs.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\School-0.952-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\School-0.952-win\renpy\main.py", line 504, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\School-0.952-win\renpy\script.py", line 298, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\School-0.952-win\renpy\script.py", line 802, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\User\Downloads\School-0.952-win\game/system/editor_RNPCs.rpyc.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
School 0.952
Sat May 18 20:22:42 2024

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
What if it cannot create the rpy- parts on startup?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\School-0.952-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\School-0.952-win\renpy\main.py", line 504, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\School-0.952-win\renpy\script.py", line 298, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\School-0.952-win\renpy\script.py", line 802, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
School 0.952
Sat May 18 20:22:42 2024
It's fix for my cracked version 0.953a I dunno why u used it in 0.952 that shouldn't even has such problem coz it's concerns/applied to my crack only...

Fakung

Jun 7, 2021
I selected a wrong choice while i tryna get a job at grocery store then 'get a job' is disappeared. Hell me pls

elouraoui

Apr 17, 2018
Drop this file in game folder to unlock patreon stuff.
Tested for version 0.952 seems to be working so far...

You can edit it to customize your username.
can u please show in a mini video how u have done it it seems its not working . both methodes .

Valen_H

Jan 28, 2019
can u please show in a mini video how u have done it it seems its not working . both methods.
1716297531877.png
You just drop the file in the game_root/game/ folder and when you launch it, it gets compiled into an rpyc. I downloaded the game from itch.io by the way. Maybe you could try unpacking it with unren if it doesnt compile.

MEChaRM

May 20, 2024
Guys i need help, how can i make it so i can have sex with NPC without condoms? The old version let me switch but this one doesnt.

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Guys i need help, how can i make it so i can have sex with NPC without condoms? The old version let me switch but this one doesnt.

Maybe NPC starting to use own condoms, even if MC forgot to buy. Like "no trust".

Patch 0.947: - Now, depending on the individual qualities of the randomized NPC with whom your character has sexual contact, he may require (!!!) you to wear your character's condom. The chance of this depends on the indicator of his responsibility, courage and vulgarity.

Last edited:

MEChaRM

May 20, 2024
Maybe NPC starting to use own condoms, even if MC forgot to buy. Like "no trust".

Patch 0.947: - Now, depending on the individual qualities of the randomized NPC with whom your character has sexual contact, he may require (!!!) you to wear your character's condom. The chance of this depends on the indicator of his responsibility, courage and vulgarity.
So i ended up reverting ti .48 or .49, i can creampie now. Seems that feature was buggy until the later versions.

YnicLo

Aug 29, 2023

Download links:

• PC: /
  • Android: /
  • MAC: /

Email for privileges:
sazzaxca@devlog.com

Reactions: antiutopist
2.60 star(s) 48 Votes