Adam dakkar

May 28, 2017
Can anyone help me with the command for getting someone to swim with me? im completely lost when it comes to tads and i cant figure it out ....

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Can anyone help me with the command for getting someone to swim with me? im completely lost when it comes to tads and i cant figure it out ....
Walkthrough for both games are included in the OP.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
so how many outcomes for Becky's virginity are there for the camp trip one? i only found the one on the 3rd day where you fuck her and the one on the second night where she fucks mike if you cheat on her. is there anything else? I've looked at the walk-through and it doesn't tell you the combinations and outcomes.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
For fuck sake. I find this games interesting but I hate them because almost all the time you need a walkthrough. like 30 minutes trying to figure it out for myself how invite Becky to swim. I tried all the posibilities, I gived up so I recurred to the walkthrough and the problem is that you need to put a comma. This are good games but sometimes are really frustrating.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

hammerflange

Apr 21, 2020
I've got to admit, I've been playing (and even making!) text-based games for more than a decade, now, and I still find myself struggling with the conventions of interactive fiction. I completely forgot that you have to give orders to other characters by using "<name>, <command>" until reading this thread. Fortunately, GoblinBoy's stuff usually has a pretty extensive >HELP text to figure out where the problems originate.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

kingsmin

Aug 22, 2020
Just found this old game. Was wondering if anyone has copies of the walkthrough. Walkthrough in OP seems to be removed(404). Stuck in how to swim lmao

Cyro128

Apr 30, 2017
This is the walkthrough, if you still need it.

edit: I am sorry, this was the walkthrough for the third game. I will delete it as it is not useful here.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingsmin

c00ltmnt

Apr 13, 2021
yeah....I'm stuck as well at the swimming part and cant find any walkthroughs for the first game, I'm wondering aimlessly now:cry:

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Any walkthrough for the first game???
The link in first page is broken.
By the way tell becky,swim it needs a comma in between

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I finished the first one with two ends.1.staying loyal 2.making becky angry.
Is there any way for Mike and becky go all way during hide and seek???

Jul 7, 2017
Is there any way for Mike and becky go all way during hide and seek???
No. The hide and seek always ends either with you seeing Mike grope Becky, or Becky seeing you fuck Melissa.

By the way, if the walkthroughs from the first page aren't working anymore then you can find them on the wayback machine:

Reactions: c00ltmnt

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
No. The hide and seek always ends either with you seeing Mike grope Becky, or Becky seeing you fuck Melissa.

By the way, if the walkthroughs from the first page aren't working anymore then you can find them on the wayback machine:

Thx man.do you know more games like this.mc having wife .mother.sister.gf.anything??