Ayypapi350

Feb 18, 2024
Just a heads up he said after the animation he's working on he will finish the Billie one that x took off and it will be placed for tire 2 Patreon members so when he's finish well need a hero your welcome

RElocationFX

Jan 28, 2023
I am confused how with the torret thing do I need a computer or I can do it on my phone
You can do it on your phone. Download utorrent from playstore (or a modded version of it if you don't want ads), download the torrent file (I suggest using desktop mode), then either download the torrent and click it, or hold and copy the link of the torrent and then add the link in utorrent. If you have an iOS, well, I indeed can say it sucks to be an iOS user :)

Reactions: Ayypapi350

Ayypapi350

Feb 18, 2024
You can do it on your phone. Download utorrent from playstore (or a modded version of it if you don't want ads), download the torrent file (I suggest using desktop mode), then either download the torrent and click it, or hold and copy the link of the torrent and then add the link in utorrent. If you have an iOS, well, I indeed can say it sucks to be an iOS user :)
Thank u ☺

• Red Heart
Reactions: RElocationFX

RElocationFX

Jan 28, 2023
(73 GB)
Pass: SCMAYMODELSFOLDER2024
(9GB)
Pass: SCARE2024TUTORIALSMAYFOLDER

I think I've seen or heard somewhere that directly posting links of artist is discouraged. I would download and upload these, but I don't have the necessary internet speed to do so. I'd like the OP to download and upload these and then reply to me so I could delete this comment.