[Savegame Request] [WandoWando] My Easily NTR'ed Super Heroine

Test MAN

Dec 19, 2019
First time starting a thread, so I apologize if I did something wrong.

I was wondering if anyone has a full save of this game . . I completed it but I have no idea if its just bad design or what and the game ended immediately after I beat the boss. It does not unlock any recollection room or what not hence the purpose of this thread.

Anyone have a full save or some way to unlock all the possible recollections.

Thanks for your Time!

Reactions: Sparkfox

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I think it would be smart if you ''shared'' this game in this site and allow people to play it. That way, people can scout all the scenes for you, and post their findings in the comments. I'm also need a full save because I downloaded a 213 megabytes version of it and finished it. It's only recently I found out that the original is 407 megabytes, I also found out that the original game have 25 base cg, the recollection room I had, had 13 cg scenes in it. So have downloaded the wrong stuff. You do have the original right?

Reactions: crookscomp

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
here is the game with a save in it if someone still need it
its machine translated and as far as i know i missed "black knight scene 2" but i have no idea how to trigger it

i also have MTLed spin-off game if someone would like to play it

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
its machine translated and as far as i know i missed "black knight scene 2" but i have no idea how to trigger it

Is this spinoff game the one? If so, could you share a link please.

Also, your link of the Hagme2183 game has a checksum error in the rar file. Meaning I can't unpack it. And I can't repair it because the password is in the way (I know the password is Hagme2183)

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2023

can you post again links is down :( . also where can i find the spinoff Carol one

Mar 5, 2023

link down