Big Brother: Save Request Thread

saya

Apr 24, 2017
you have save1.save in your save file folder ? if you have it then replace with this one it will be the second save in game i think

Chancer

May 13, 2017
i'm not getting this scene. what path do you take for this to happen? lisa as GF? with eric or without?

It's been a while since I played through it, you can use this save and it's in there. Use sleeping pills under Lisa talk, then wait till 1:00 in morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: min kim

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
is there a starting save?
You know,one that's exactly after the "prologue".You've given the dress/swimsuit to your sisters,aunt kira has arrived and no route has been taken yet?
It's really boring to get through all that beginning with all the dialogues!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Good Idea to make a separate thread just for save requests!

I have a suggestion though (Not a request for saves from me)

With the fact that there are various paths in this game that change the content available...
Would it be possible to add perm links on page 1 to the various save files that set the course for each path?

i.e. One Save file that starts right at the moment you have locked in Lisa GF path and another for Oliva GF path.
Another pair for Eric Friend and Eric Foe (perhaps another pair for each of the previous tracks regarding Lisa GF or Olivia GF status)

If there are other major paths (I assume there will be more later on....) they could be added to the link list as well.

I think this would help reduce the amount of save requests being made for the same state and make it far easier to find for those who realize they are missing something they want to see but don't want to grind their way through to that decision point starting from scratch.

Just a suggestion....

saya

Apr 24, 2017
I would like a save right before kira tells you about haker so i could control erik if someone has it .

Gritto

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone have a save of the current build just before you can spy Ann and Kira making love in Mom's bedroom? Been grinding all weekend trying to get this scene with no luck!

odino

Aug 14, 2017
hello how to make save? i got the game but cant save .
save/autosave/qsave none works
anyone know what my game missed?
even downloaded save from here and placed them in game folder thos not works too
got V0.7

Andrews125

Aug 9, 2017
Is there any save to v0.7, when I can do the photoshot with mom and aunt and do the cunning path
and I can do.
Lisa - gf
Alisa - Max can join to alisa whlie she sit on her site
? Thaks.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
hello how to make save? i got the game but cant save .
save/autosave/qsave none works
anyone know what my game missed?
even downloaded save from here and placed them in game folder thos not works too
got V0.7
left top, klick on the gear symbol. This leads to the main menue with save, autosave, etc. You need to have a Save- Folder in main game directory

Reactions: Masoud

Masoud

Jun 12, 2017
Hello, guys. Does any one have save of that time when Eric allow Max to join Eric and his Mother?
Please :)

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Save 0: Start of 0.07 Eric Boned via hacker Lisa gf(not started yet) with Yoga, Alice blogger not started yet.
To start content visit moms room at friday 3am

Save 5: Fresh start with Eric as friend to grind money and most of the cameras unlocked I believe. Lisa/Alice not started.

Last edited: