Big Brother: Save Request Thread

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is it not possible to clear all paths in one playthrough . sorry I'm new.
No it is not because there are 3 different GF paths to go.

If not talking about the GF path then yes you can clear all of them but other quest may break the finish if not done right.

Reactions: zer0ality

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
New events saves

Save 0 Max-Lisa End of 0.9 19/19
Save 1 Olivia End of 0.8 / 0.9

Save 2-4 Alice Spider Event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save 5-9 Sleep with Mom
go to the mother's room

Save 10 Alice / Mom Movie
go to pool and talk to Kira

Save 11 Mom Bathroom
go to Bathroom

Save 12 Sleep Kira
go to Kira

Save 13 First Shoping
use wait Button
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save 14 Max and Lisa First Date
Leave The House

Save 15 Vikyr´s Cofee Place
Leave The House Go to Viky

Save 16 Lisa changes clothes
go to Lisa

Save 17 Alice changes clothes
go to Alice

End of 0.5 - 0.8 All only Max and Lisa + Yoga No Eric
In yoursavegame Save 0 Max-Lisa End of 0.9 19/19 - there is no repeatable night action with Kira and Lisa? I remember that i was able to ask Kira at pool in the morning to join me and lisa (after finishing anal lessons) every few days again and again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
In yoursavegame Save 0 Max-Lisa End of 0.9 19/19 - there is no repeatable night action with Kira and Lisa? I remember that i was able to ask Kira at pool in the morning to join me and lisa (after finishing anal lessons) every few days again and again.
One of Lisa GF path loses that and the other keeps it going.
I think the yoga path loses the aunt Kira invite and the jewelery path keeps it.
Also the same one that loses it also loses Alice doing dishes.
Both of these bugs may have been fixed in the v9.7 build that is not on here because it does not have any more content in it.

Reactions: lockhear

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
can anyone have the save file before the date?
olivia root not opened.
erick dead.
No one fucked the 2 sis of mc accept him.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can anyone have the save file before the date?
olivia root not opened.
erick dead.
No one fucked the 2 sis of mc accept him.
Page 6 post 120 , Eric is still there but he has not touch any girls other than Ann his GF.

You should read all info and it may be what you want.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Page 6 post 120 , Eric is still there but he has not touch any girls other than Ann his GF.

You should read all info and it may be what you want.
sure bro.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Finally. After nearly a week I am done with current cracked version. What a skipfest it was. I'm totally waiting for the updates. If someone doesn't want to be left with blue balls, I give you the latest save with all routes opened. Though you will miss a lot of fun scenes in the process.

Lisa jewelery path, eric's gone, all girls and punisments maxed, mother maxed, Kate and alice done, hot coffee done. Used mod.

Just tell me if I uploaded wrong save, since
somehow first save was saved as slot 4. Ill reupload.

shitfaced

Sep 10, 2017
This thread is for save requests only. Please for the love of god identify at what part of the game you're in and what path you've chosen.

Example:
Save X: End of 0.6 - Lisa GF path.

I'll update this thread as saves are uploaded with the most important / requested ones.

Olivia and Lisa, Eric Dead 0.6 end:
End of 0.7, Erik Dead by Kates mom, Olivia and lisa path:
Lisa Kitchen Anal:
No eric, Alice bj at dinner, Lisa anal, Private punishment:
Start of olivia route (her/Lisa's bf gone):
Eric gone, private punishment:
Topless yoga path:
Lisa gf, yoga:
Lisa route completed:
Alice fuck:
Eric as a pet:
"Lisa gf, yoga" -> MEGA-links in this post are dead.

milad6060

Sep 30, 2017
hi guys
i want only wallet and hacker rout with minimum opportunity complete. because i want to complete by myself.pls help me

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
maybe i didnt see it.if i mis it sorry.
for 09 game have anyone have eric route save.i wana check how is go when eric dominate entire home.evil route but still its diffrent wana see it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
maybe i didnt see it.if i mis it sorry.
for 09 game have anyone have eric route save.i wana check how is go when eric dominate entire home.evil route but still its diffrent wana see it.
That is very early in the game if you want Eric to be alpha and you be his lapdog. You don't need a save game for that you can have it all done in the first 10 weeks of game play. Playing it yourself you will not miss out on all the content leading to the Eric end game.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
i need more advance if someone try.train lisa want alice too and then he even try olivia i think so like i need 2 day 5-6 hour ton of they.im not asking eric with firedly just.probably becouse of no ideal roye and turned kind a pervert c*old.people moslty didnt care or didnt try where till. go i was trying but after 5 hour play i notice while trying speed up i misclicked on of lisas way (i think while trying speed click early game first time my life i said to lisa fight for alex.so no more olivia)
i dont wana start again and play full friendly full dominated like waste 2-3 day for that :D
i hope not i clearly more.

eric ruled easy u said but advance game advance opiton open all caracter and eric dominated not less advance any other rote from
(10 week play even took serious time)
and i try several time.becouse of u cant fix mistakes i re start so many game.so i kind a generally give up now used unlocked better save games

this game wasnt best game i played but its nice problem is so slowly progress so sharp choose few small mistakes affect u so much. u sometimes notices mistakes sooo late .
so u cant solve most thing in few day like lop or sex anf glory games

ty anyway.maybe im wrong and sorry for long post.i have some problem plus bad grammer so probably did lot mistakes and hard to read.im sorrt for that.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
can some 1 make me a save
started anal with sister in kitchen while washing dishes
made a deal with kate's mom to get rid of eric
frist photo session with mom
camming with older sister with sex
dominated kira on second photo shoot

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
That is very early in the game if you want Eric to be alpha and you be his lapdog. You don't need a save game for that you can have it all done in the first 10 weeks of game play. Playing it yourself you will not miss out on all the content leading to the Eric end game.
I'm sorry to pester you with questions, but is there an "Eric end game?" One where he dominates the house? I've played through the game a couple times and I've only ever experienced the military camp bad end, are there any others?