Mod Big Brother: Save Editor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
could you tell me which values to change to advance in mentor opportunity? i've given lisa the sex-ed book but the conversation with lisa never shows up. i've waited for many days and put her in the best mood but to no avail. can i change values so that it will just skip the sex-ed conversation and directly go to the next part? (the playboy magazine part?)

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
could you tell me which values to change to advance in mentor opportunity? i've given lisa the sex-ed book but the conversation with lisa never shows up. i've waited for many days and put her in the best mood but to no avail. can i change values so that it will just skip the sex-ed conversation and directly go to the next part? (the playboy magazine part?)
What you have to do is look through the dialog file (found ) to see what variables the game looks for. Once you've found those variables, you use the save editor to set them to the appropriate values.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Guys is it possible to use this save editor to trigger lisa GF route if i initially picked olivia GF route? if so how? Really sorry noob at these stuff

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yes, it is possible. It's somewhere posted around page 80 in the walktrough thread. Load any Olivia route save in the editor and set "kiranight" from 0 to 1, and save. I've tested it, and yes it works

ikki79

Aug 17, 2017
Worked fine till Yesterday
Today simantec remove it automatically with "Heur.AdvML.c" High risk message
Impossible to keep file

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I just submitted to virus total again. Everything shown is noted as AI or ML, which is machine learned and little more than a guess. Symantec's website shows how to remove it from quarantine, and they also suggest (and I agree) that you should submit it for further analysis. I'm not seeing a way to do that without using their software, and I'd rather not install their bloatware if I don't have to. Personally, I'd recommend using something other than Symantec. I use ESET's NOD32 and it's reporting as clean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
is it possible to receive special info (maybe for the main variables) for the variables, used in the editor? Some are selfexplaining, but some important ones (maybe having olivia, too after playing the liza-gf-path or others to revoke some events)... it would be a general help for special groups, like dcd, poss, can and so on... for example cheating with the chocolate, online-courses or other stuff

Reactions: neek

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
chosing olivia-path first, changing a variable "kiranight" to have both girls as gf... ok... but it is possible to do it the other way? first chosing lisa and then add olivia, too?... just asking for a variety in re-playing the game

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
My Antivirus tags it as well and I have Bitdefender. But it's easy to go in and override. I think AV's don't like it because it can modify other files

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
My Antivirus tags it as well and I have Bitdefender. But it's easy to go in and override. I think AV's don't like it because it can modify other files
Any executable can 'modify' other files. That's not how this works anyway. It overwrites the file only if saved with the same name as a file that already exists, which is not a modification (the OS sees it as deleting a file, and writing a new file). That's also not how antivirus works. They search for signatures. Their software doesn't detect such a signature in my program, otherwise it wouldn't be a "generic detection".. but their "machine learned" nonsense thinks it "could be" suspicious. In other words, it's 100% nonsense.

This will be my last response in regards to faulty antivirus. Use my program or don't. It doesn't bother me either way.

Ninsism

Sep 8, 2017
I am wondering if any one knows of the values for the special punishments, punishing after dinner, they just stopped working for me and i'm not entirely sure why.
Thank you.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know what you did man but whatever you did gave a warning to a bunch of AV's. You went from 2/61 considering malware to 16/61 o.0

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I don't know what you did man but whatever you did gave a warning to a bunch of AV's. You went from 2/61 considering malware to 16/61 o.0
Check the last edited date of the OP. 30 July. I haven't done anything to it. I haven't even updated it to the current version of the game, because the current version of the game doesn't break it. In the month that the current iteration has been available (which is really just the debug build of the version I posted a few days earlier), not a single person has reported so much as the program itself crashing, much less something malicious happening on their machine. I can't do anything about faulty antivirus suites that decide to go with ignorant things like "machine learning" which is really just "oh, we haven't seen this file too often.. so we're going to mark it as 'suspicious'". ALL of those 16 are generic. ALL of them are "machine learning". As stated previously, use it or don't. I don't care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Insanity_Plea
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote