Mod SuperPowered Save Download

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think Its better if people can share save files so that to show the events that others cannot get or hard to get, and as well not to start over again!
There is a lot of games that have content that builds up to the finale content and this will be lost if players only play the end game saves.

Reactions: Djikstra

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I think Its better if people can share save files so that to show the events that others cannot get or hard to get, and as well not to start over again!
Content wise (photos), you can easily access them with modded game and cheats on.
There aren't many events, so it should be a 1-2 day job to get them all. Shouldn't be hard.

chin1224

Aug 2, 2018
For all you lazy people out there!! This one took no longer than 30 seconds!! Enjoy! Mom and Sister Unlocked. Gave you something to do atleast. Get Contacts, Allie and Larson GOOD LUCK!
How can I put this save file to my game? I means where is the folder which I should put it?

chin1224

Aug 2, 2018
Take it , bro :) But this modded version
Where is the game folder which I should put it?
I try my game folder like :"C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperPowered_v0.26.03\game\saves", but it didn't work. And strange thing is, I should see the modified day is today for one save file when I save the record in game, but I did not see it for any saved file. So, I think the folder for the save files is not correct. Please help.

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Where is the game folder which I should put it?
I try my game folder like :"C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperPowered_v0.26.03\game\saves", but it didn't work. And strange thing is, I should see the modified day is today for one save file when I save the record in game, but I did not see it for any saved file. So, I think the folder for the save files is not correct. Please help.
try also C:\user\appdata\roaming\renpy\SuperPowered ( on win 10 )