• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Manga Pinup Satoshi Urushihara Collection [Satoshi Urushihara]

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I dont know if I'd catagorize it as plastic. He is obviously heavily influenced by the old school animation for character design. This is pretty much how they did it before. You got minimal skin detail (if any). All outlines and solid skin tones.
I understand the reasoning for "platic", but my childhood memory must speak up about this.
iirc the char designs from plastic little are from satoshi

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Damn. My avatar is from Langrisser III. Definitely downloading this. recognized the art immediately.

Michael Bauer

May 3, 2018
Thank you very much, kind sir. Every collector knows the pain of poorly organized collection packs. If one is encountering a well done and pre-sorted collection with duplicates filtered, one cannot act other than doing a fedora tip of acknowledgement and salute to the packer.

PS: Dextor's research isn't integrated yet, is it? Don't want to download things twice. :3

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
Can anyone tell me what happens in "Front Innocent" or "Another Lady Innocent" part 2?
I understand it didnt get animated, but from what Ive read online, there was a novel and someone mention that the ending was not a happy one. I just want to know what happens with the story.
Thanks for the collection.