Unreal Engine Abandoned Satiriisaac [v0.1] [BoneBerry]

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
asdazfazfazef.PNG

Plot:
According to the story, the main character Isaac is sick with satyriasis - an increased desire for sex without the possibility of full satisfaction and striving for new and new connection. Isaac learns from a psychologist about his illness. Attempts to cure the disease were unsuccessful, but they still managed to find out that Isaac fell ill in the past. To find out what happened, Isaac decided to practice lucid dreams, but ran into a serious problem: the illness affects his dreams, and the power of his desire reflects those he meets there.
Holding on is not easy, but orgasm will be his.​

Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: PoC Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the project:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - -

2.PNG 1S.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 7.PNG

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I could go on about how this game is pretty fucking bad, but rather than talk shit I'll just leave a bit of constructive feedback. The player needs to be able to push npc's out of the way or npc's need to get the fuck out of the players way when the player needs to get by. When that chick follows the player, it's possible for her to block the player into a corner, making it impossible for the player to advance. Good luck with your project.

Reactions: McKraken

boneberry86

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Man this game is trash
I could go on about how this game is pretty fucking bad, but rather than talk shit I'll just leave a bit of constructive feedback. The player needs to be able to push npc's out of the way or npc's need to get the fuck out of the players way when the player needs to get by. When that chick follows the player, it's possible for her to block the player into a corner, making it impossible for the player to advance. Good luck with your project.
Well, I'll take this into consideration. The prototype and truth is doubtful, it was due to the fact that I was in a hurry with the move, and I have problems with the computer, because of what the development was on it, and compilation on a weak laptop. After moving the laptop will be unavailable, I do not have money for a new computer. To ensure that the development did not last for years, the monetization of the project would allow me to buy a computer suitable for development and devote a lot of time to it.
As I wrote there, this is a concept that will be completely redone.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
how to click the button
In the intro he tells that you click the button with your mouse. I have my mouse in the menu and in the game i have no mouse so i can´t use the button. Aso the wheel of my mouse i can´t use like the control menu says.

So for me the game is buggy.

robi

May 10, 2017
In the intro he tells that you click the button with your mouse. I have my mouse in the menu and in the game i have no mouse so i can´t use the button. Aso the wheel of my mouse i can´t use like the control menu says.

No Its not buggy for U :p....!!! Just get close to the button and make sure the button is at the center of ur screen then "Right Click" ..."DO NOT LEFT CLICK":eek:penedeyewink:. It should work.. And By the way use same method to the door handles to open the doors as well. Doors are easier to open than the start Button.. May be the object size matters as well x'Dx'D....!!!
Hope It helps.. Its my first post...:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

You probably did click the button but you just didn't pay attention to see it moving. I thought the same thing at first then I retried and stared at the button as i clicked it. It moves but makes no sound or notification otherwise. If you can open the door, you clicked the button ;)

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
not only was this boring since it just repeats various areas in a look/repetitive effect.
but the gameplay issues are terrible...you can see through every wall simply by walking into it.
i was even able to skip a section of the game by walking through a wall...
and if that wasn't bad enough the obvious mistake of having a follower that you cannot walk through or order to move out of your was makes it possible to get stuck...

outside of being interested in First person gameplay right now i don't see the potential this project has.
the mapping and characters are boring,gameplay is really flawed and i cannot think of what would make this worth experiencing.

Overall

I don't recommend this.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
K....do we ever find out what happened in his childhood? Those stairs just repeat to where I just was or does this just loop forever?

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
all download links broken. i know nobody cares, this game is probably just a terrible tech demo wannabe, but im still a curious guy who goes through every post in this section and i'd still like a taste of this if anyone could provide, i would be grateful.

Reactions: ng728x

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
all download links broken. i know nobody cares, this game is probably just a terrible tech demo wannabe, but im still a curious guy who goes through every post in this section and i'd still like a taste of this if anyone could provide, i would be grateful.

Bane of all download sites but no other sources, there was another k2c link but it was over twice the size and posted seemingly after the dev abandoned the project. Who knows when or why he pulled every link he could..