Archived [SoB] Sasha

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I need to add (I literally f**ed up the Sasha's path several times wondering why...) that it is VERY important that her relation with Sergey is "Dislikes" or lower (under 450) else it will trigger the "require advertisement" path instead of "beg/relationship".
If someone wonders how to reset it --- set the variable "события_саша_выбор_ветки_1" to 0, and she will ask you again.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I need to add (I literally f**ed up the Sasha's path several times wondering why...) that it is VERY important that her relation with Sergey is "Dislikes" or lower (under 450) else it will trigger the "require advertisement" path instead of "beg/relationship".
If someone wonders how to reset it --- set the variable "события_саша_выбор_ветки_1" to 0, and she will ask you again.
I thought i added something like that on her op....

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
Guys, I've got a problem which have been already mentioned a few times in this discussion, but I still have no idea how to solve it. I came to Nestor to early, Sasha blowed him and it's over for me, but I went so far with all of the other characters, that I don't wanna start the game all over again. + I could sound like a pain in the ass right now, but I still don't know how to use save editor, so could anybody make a "qsp save editor for dummies" guide? ;)

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
Guys, I've got a problem which have been already mentioned a few times in this discussion, but I still have no idea how to solve it. I came to Nestor to early, Sasha blowed him and it's over for me, but I went so far with all of the other characters, that I don't wanna start the game all over again. + I could sound like a pain in the ass right now, but I still don't know how to use save editor, so could anybody make a "qsp save editor for dummies" guide? ;)
And I can't even find the save files in SoaB folder. Everything's easier with RAGS...

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
upload_2018-4-25_9-39-4.png

im stuck at the part of the second photoshoot , i talked to antonia and then i was going to talk to sasha for the second photoshoot and the option didnt appear for the second photoshoot , help plz

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
Nvmnd, I just reset her variables to zero, and reset the Shurik 'talk about sisters' value. Basically just tarted over, and stuff seems to be working.

How do you increase her stats? I've purchased and gifted the fitness and salon memberships to Sasha, but I don't see any prompts to take her to those places or anything. I had her website built, and it's going on a month of game time and there is no change in here attractiveness, and hence no offers.

Please tell me how to reset her variables to zero, and reset the Shurik 'talk about sisters' value. I am a noob.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You need to use one of the cheat QSP files found in the first post here:

After that, there are literally dozens of posts explaining how to use it strewn throughout these threads.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
I've got her to agree to the contract after letting her go from handcuffed and anal sex, declined the offer I saw after that, then the next day I saw another offer and took it, it took forever the catch her in her house to accept it. do I need to buy the dress from the nestor film studio?

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Sashas walktrough is missing some info heres how it continues

- After you have fucked her few times in Shuriks house she will ask you if this is serious or not 1. Yes 2. No

- If you agreed you buy new house ( costs around 60 000 money) where you can be together as a couple

- The house ( Sashas house ) can be found in the same place where the barber shop is ( in the Suburbs )

- You can fuck her all over the house and if you go there at 16:00 ( Hall area ) you can see her coming home from work and fuck her

- Sometimes when you go in there you can see Sasha to walk down the stairs and after that deep throat her

Empty_Slate

Feb 1, 2018
I seem to get the following error whenever I tried to go into Sasha's new house (clicking "go inside house"):

"Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!"

Assume there is something wrong with the qsp but not sure what to fix.

edit: Fixed it, there is a variable that doesnt exist anywhere else that needs to be removed for it to work

shinjun

Jun 18, 2017
I seem to get the following error whenever I tried to go into Sasha's new house (clicking "go inside house"):

edit: Fixed it, there is a variable that doesnt exist anywhere else that needs to be removed for it to work
You mind stating the variable that needs to be removed?(as well as how to remove it if it isn't simple)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016

Will you share or are ya just gonna keep it hidden away

Empty_Slate

Feb 1, 2018
That did the trick, thanks
Oh also before I forget, you are going to want to change the following line in sasha_hall_2 (in home_sasha_tech):
'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''n_h_hall_sasha''">Stay</a>'
to
'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''home_sasha_tech'',''sasha_hall_grope''">Stay</a>'

ch703

Dec 14, 2017
So how do i actually remove the variables? I downloaded the qsp save file editor but they dont seem to appear there :(