Archived [SoB] Sasha

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Dangit...... First time I tried the Sasha story, I screwed up and she went and blew the movie producer guy. This time through, I wanted to play it properly......... and it happened again. I have to reset her to zero.

processer

Dec 2, 2017
How to get the job from Nestor??
Only saw the info on laptop, but don't know what's the next step??
Because too perfect??
The head of the studio said,
"- I guess! - he nodded and carefully examined me from head to toe, I`m sorry, but your type doesn`t fit us! All the best!"

Which value should I change to fit the condition??

Thanks

Lupinus

May 15, 2017
i already take a first photo and talk about sasha with antonina but why ? when i go to sasha home on weekend i can't tell her

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
It says to talk to Rada after you've released Sasha from your bathroom, but I the option never comes up no matter where or when I talk to her. Is this because her husband came back before I got to this part in Sasha's quest?

psg

Jun 9, 2017
I can't proceed over the part with Sasha where I need to buy annual subscription.. Does anyone has a save game after this step or further with Sasha ?? Whatever I try it's always "Do not buy " ..

Reactions: Alexfly

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
if you've got both subscriptions (and passed them on to her, you need to talk to her and give her the membership card), you just need to wait a little bit and the appearance should go up

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I have a question too, though: can you do more shoots once you're banging her at her house?

I get the offer on my laptop and accept it, but when I go to her house on the weekends it's just sex and no options for shooting

^^^^^^^ ok so you have to advance to the point when you trigger the conversation about moving out to a separate house and then all the photo shoots were queued up and I could do 3 in a row :v

mattius77

May 16, 2017
From what I can figure, you only ever get three photoshoots with her. (After training her) You can raise her stats artificially all you want but after that third shoot, the offers stop coming in.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
From what I can figure, you only ever get there photoshoots with her. (After training her) You can raise her stats artificially all you want but after that third shoot, the offers stop coming in.
They actually don't stop. After moving her in her new house I still kept getting offers but no way of following them up.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Huh, I've done probably six or seven plays of her path and have not gotten more than three paid offers.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Huh, I've done probably six or seven plays of her path and have not gotten more than three paid offers.
Probably depends on her stats, haven't dived into her code that much, except for removing the lines that block Dasha or Alena from your apartment while she is their or has been there.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I did those 3 shoots that were backlogged, moved her into the house, and then reset that one variable to un-bug the apartment so Alena would show up. It's been probably 6 months now and I've never gotten another Sasha shoot offer

No big deal since she's basically advanced to the end at this point, just noting.

crafted

Feb 3, 2018
i dont seem to be able to tell antonia about sasha after the first photoshoot , i go to her in the mall and her house and theres no option to even say anything , any ideas what im doing wrong