Archived [SoB] Sasha

Uptobelly

Sep 30, 2017
Hi Guys,
just a small message for all the players who are searching the handcuff, because I take ages to find it without success (even and firstly in the sexshop). The fact is to unlock the handcuff scene, you need the appartement in the business district. Then the second option appears in the nightclub.
Hope it can help some of you.

roxas valentine

Jun 28, 2017
I still can't buy handcuff, I already talk to Shurik regarding Sasha's boyfriend and bought the apartment. But still i can't find handcuff in sex shop. Anyone have the solution for this?

Edit:
Found the solution, you need to come to the club in the night when Shurik tells you about Sasha's boyfriend.
In the club try to look, and u will find her.

Last edited:

aliquis

May 24, 2017
Is there a way to reduce Sasha's attitude other than using a cheat? I read someone saying you could refuse her request for money, but she never asks me for money - is that a stat-based event? I've done the nude photoshoot and want to get her attitude down before going to the studio.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
  • Around 7pm - 8pm see sasha in her living room and give her contract
  • Talk to nester, offer to buy a dress
  • Next day in your room after 10am sasha will come over
I followed the whole walkthrough step by step, but still she doesn't come on the next day... Antonia's questline is finished (with relationship), bought the dress and Nestor said that it would be delivered on the next day... she doesn't come to my room... when I encounter her in her house... she snubs me and I can only let her go. Someone can enlighten me, please? (v0.20)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I can't really get anything in the Sasha story to trigger. I've talked to Shuri several times, I've done the entertainer gig, I've progressed Tonya's story to the point where she's booty calling me, I've distributed flyers like 200 times. But the option to go on dates with Sasha has never show up, nor has Glory Star opened up (and I broke up the fight in the park and all that jazz). I don't get it.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Nvmnd, I just reset her variables to zero, and reset the Shurik 'talk about sisters' value. Basically just tarted over, and stuff seems to be working.

How do you increase her stats? I've purchased and gifted the fitness and salon memberships to Sasha, but I don't see any prompts to take her to those places or anything. I had her website built, and it's going on a month of game time and there is no change in here attractiveness, and hence no offers.

Last edited:

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
Where can I find a save editor I download one but it seems doesn't work. I want to reset her route completely.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm using CheatMod_20_Eng_Kin_sknf_Quack V5.qsp (downloaded from OP). Took me a while to figure it out, because I am a doo doo head, but you can use the 'People Cheat' menu to reset all her variables to '0'. You'll have to go in and reset Shurik's variable (also found under the Sasha menu) for 'talking about sisters', or whatever it's called. I finally got her path sorted and added her to my harem, but it took a really long time because her stats on her website were just not leveling up. But now, it's Sasha pussy and ass on demand, and paying modeling gigs every 10-14 days or so.

smndiga

Mar 1, 2017
I'm using CheatMod_20_Eng_Kin_sknf_Quack V5.qsp (downloaded from OP). Took me a while to figure it out, because I am a doo doo head, but you can use the 'People Cheat' menu to reset all her variables to '0'. You'll have to go in and reset Shurik's variable (also found under the Sasha menu) for 'talking about sisters', or whatever it's called. I finally got her path sorted and added her to my harem, but it took a really long time because her stats on her website were just not leveling up. But now, it's Sasha pussy and ass on demand, and paying modeling gigs every 10-14 days or so.
i have a problem with her too

so all you need to reset all
and start from the begain ?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yes, reset her stuff to 0 or 1, and also reset Shurik's "talk about sisters" variable to 0. That's the only way I got it to work.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
New Content as of 0.21:

Once you've resolved the Sasha issue (follow the original post guide completely, buy her the dress, etc) after you've had anal sex with her more than 10 times once yer a couple, she'll ask you to rent a house together. Agree, and she'll move to the new house in The suburbs -> The World -> House of Sasha. There is your new house with Sasha as your girlfriend with new sex scenes.

psg

Jun 9, 2017
I can't pass annual subscription in fitness center...Everytime it's " Do not buy " ... How to solve this...I checked on her site and then went back to fitness and again I can't purchase this -.-

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
I can't pass annual subscription in fitness center...Everytime it's " Do not buy " ... How to solve this...I checked on her site and then went back to fitness and again I can't purchase this -.-
I think with the current translations out right now that part is bugged. It happened to me too, so I just used the FAQ cheat menu to set the flag for buying those already.

buntelcawet

Dec 12, 2017
help me i make mistake when shurik talk to me about sasha boyriend and i dont go to the nightclub.so which variable i need to reset?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@buntelcawet change события_саша_съемки_продукты to 2, and talk to shurik again. Though if you didn't go to club at all you should be still able to trigger sasha scene anytime without changing anything.