Archived [SoB] Sasha

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Finally got it working, thanks. However, I now have a new problem. Ive finished the handcuff stuff, let her go after first anal, and asked rada where she is. But its now been 2 weeks and there is no offer on the laptop. How do I find my save file? It doesnt seem to be anywhere in the game folder.
saves are located here
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s)

Reactions: Krull

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
saves are located here
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s)
Thanks man. Here's my save file. Help is appreciated.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
don't know, if this is the right subforum... but since the question is sasha-related *sigh

did my (first) trial for sasha... all fine just to having anal in the apartment.. (for being sure I did it on two days), then released her... afterwards I had two offers for her on the laptop... first declined, second accepted... but sasha is always locked behind her door and if she is in the hall there is no way to go on ( let him go .. as option, only)

so I tried qsq.editor (v3)... to see, if there is a wrong variable set... but pls clarify... I have open the game (my understanding the qsp.file in the asset-dir (last v19-super.qsp)... afterwards the save file... so far I had results but looking at sasha-variables I found no clue for my problem... is it inside the data-variables with russian-txt? (not my native language)... so pls.. any hints are welcome.. I am trying to learn to solve my own mistakes...

p.s. after sending the question
found it... sorry... missed the update with nexer and the cloth-buying...

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Turns out I was using 0.18. Is there any way to transfer saves?
yes but i wouldnt recommend unless you can make a new qsp that will inject the missing code into your save file as more variables have been added and your current saves will be missing them.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I've not any camera on shopping center, and i've any camera on my bag, how can I solve this problem?
It wont show if you money isnbelow its price its price i added to the opening post of Lizaveta'sbut i havent done it to this one

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
I can't progress her 0.20 version already talked with shurik about sisters, she already apologised to me but cant invite her out went to nestor talked to him about sasha next day she gave him a blowjob what now?

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
I can't progress her 0.20 version already talked with shurik about sisters, she already apologised to me but cant invite her out went to nestor talked to him about sasha next day she gave him a blowjob what now?
Once she blew Nester, you lost her as a sex option. You need to start over or get someone (not me) to edit your saved game.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Once she blew Nester, you lost her as a sex option. You need to start over or get someone (not me) to edit your saved game.
the problem was she liked me too much 450 had a save before that went to her refused giving her money couple of times and it worked out