Archived [SoB] Sasha

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Done, Didnt take to long, i just used the editor in game, and also triggered the it to the point where you can hand her the contract

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Done, Didnt take to long, i just used the editor in game, and also triggered the it to the point where you can hand her the contract
Thank you so much!! you are the best. sorry for the late reply. been busy with work :p

Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
how long it should be when doing Entertainer job in the Mall
seems ive done it forever yet still couldnt tigger an event with Studio Nestor

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
how long it should be when doing Entertainer job in the Mall
seems ive done it forever yet still couldnt tigger an event with Studio Nestor
How far have you got with antonina

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
ive been finished her chain , another question it might not be related but how come even when my first Dasha pick there ansher choice such as " just sex or Relationship"
not good he should trigger, if you finished her questline, and with the 3rd dot point down

Azzyland05

Jun 14, 2017
not good he should trigger, if you finished her questline, and with the 3rd dot point down
okay okay, could you please what im doing wrong , is the job that appears in the shop on weekends that is needed to progress the Sasha or the job Antonina offered through her phone?
the messed up translation got me so lost here

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
okay okay, could you please what im doing wrong , is the job that appears in the shop on weekends that is needed to progress the Sasha or the job Antonina offered through her phone?
the messed up translation got me so lost here
Okay, by doing the job you get fame, you need that fame to trigger nester. you need to be known basically.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Hi guys, got an issue with Sasha. I meet her for a date at 18:00 on friday in the cafe, goes fine. But she isn't there the following Saturday at 18:00. What have I done wrong?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys, got an issue with Sasha. I meet her for a date at 18:00 on friday in the cafe, goes fine. But she isn't there the following Saturday at 18:00. What have I done wrong?
did you invite her agian?

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
did you invite her agian?
Finally got it working, thanks. However, I now have a new problem. Ive finished the handcuff stuff, let her go after first anal, and asked rada where she is. But its now been 2 weeks and there is no offer on the laptop. How do I find my save file? It doesnt seem to be anywhere in the game folder.