Archived [SoB] Sasha

D

Deleted member 9433

At which lvl is her attitue to you ?

Is 18 at end when you let her out of the Apartment ?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
You really shouldn't mess with the the settings in the cheat menu, unless you know what to look for i reset her
Code:
Events Sasha choice branches 1: Min:0 Max:(6),(>=11) Plus - Minus 11
it was at 16

Mitja

Apr 21, 2017
Hei guys. I have problems with Sasha. When I do the movie I go and talk to her, but she is pist at me, so I cang go on. I saw, that you relasionshiphas to be below 450, but where do I see this? What can I do?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hei guys. I have problems with Sasha. When I do the movie I go and talk to her, but she is pist at me, so I cang go on. I saw, that you relasionshiphas to be below 450, but where do I see this? What can I do?
Basically 450, is what stage is her relation, if she is pissed that is good, can you talk to her brother shurik and ask him whats up with his sister.

Abracine

May 6, 2017
Hi!
I ve done the first photoshoot and talk to antonina (I'm in a relationship with her) but now i can just invite Sasha to cafe or Chat/compliment.

I dont have the option to talk with her in the weekend.

How am i suppose to do the next photoshoot ?

Reactions: Idoneus

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Between 0 and 150: Hates
Between 150 and 300: Negative
Between 300 and 500: Dislikes
Between 500 and 600: Neutral
Between 600 and 750: Friendly
Between 750 and 900: Always ready to help
Bewteen 900 and 1000: Ready for anything

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi!
I ve done the first photoshoot and talk to antonina (I'm in a relationship with her) but now i can just invite Sasha to cafe or Chat/compliment.

I dont have the option to talk with her in the weekend.

How am i suppose to do the next photoshoot ?
Have you A. Brought the apartment in the city, or rented it...? if you have thats where the next one takes place, if not buy or rent it.

trau de

May 12, 2017
Hi,

it might be good to add to the walkthrough that you need the apartment rented or the key to the roof for the second video shoot with Sasha.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi,

it might be good to add to the walkthrough that you need the apartment rented or the key to the roof for the second video shoot with Sasha.
I did after i spoke with a abracine, 2 days ago, get the notes part 3 points down. On the op

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
i think i messed somethin up. i accepted the first offer, i got, and gave it to her at her house while she was still locked up in my appartment adn realeased her. Then i read the walktrough and noticed that i should have declines the first offer and accepted the next one and then buy a dress or something. is there a way to go back?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i think i messed somethin up. i accepted the first offer, i got, and gave it to her at her house while she was still locked up in my appartment adn realeased her. Then i read the walktrough and noticed that i should have declines the first offer and accepted the next one and then buy a dress or something. is there a way to go back?
Wait, start again... what, please start again im getting confused with this part. "i accepted the first offer, i got, and gave it to her at her house while she was still locked up in my appartment adn realeased her". So What your saying is that, Somehow a job offer was offered while she was still locked up, and you gave it to her.

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Wait, start again... what, please start again im getting confused with this part. "i accepted the first offer, i got, and gave it to her at her house while she was still locked up in my appartment adn realeased her". So What your saying is that, Somehow a job offer was offered while she was still locked up, and you gave it to her.
Yea, even though she was locked up i would meet her at her house. she would say something then leave right after. While i was on the computer, a offer for Sasha came up and i accepted it and gave it to her at her house. looking at the walktrough i should have released her after the anal scene, refuse the first offer and accept the second offer. It may have been a bug...

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yea, even though she was locked up i would meet her at her house. she would say something then leave right after. While i was on the computer, a offer for Sasha came up and i accepted it and gave it to her at her house. looking at the walktrough i should have released her after the anal scene, refuse the first offer and accept the second offer. It may have been a bug...
That is a bug avenger had csuse in the coding i noticed it last play update