Archived [SoB] Sasha

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I talk to shurik week after week, but he wont mention annything about sasha being with her boyfriend. and i have giving her the tickets.
Okay i knew i forgot a step... how is her stats on the pc and do you have any offers

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
Okay i knew i forgot a step... how is her stats on the pc and do you have any offers
Apperence - Beauty Popularity Nobody knows
and i had 1 offer.
Now what? :)

i acceptet the offer and went to a photoshoot with Sasha and now im lost again. xD
i am sorry to be such a bother! :p

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Apperence - Beauty Popularity Nobody knows
and i had 1 offer.
Now what? :)

i acceptet the offer and went to a photoshoot with Sasha and now im lost again. XD
i am sorry to be such a bother! :p
Wait a week.check with her bro... now sorry i forgot that part was racing through when added walkthrough

KKJ

Jun 12, 2017
i bought a camera, i told about shasa to nester before i had a phpto about shasa,
and then i can't take photo about shasa;;
but i can tell shasa about nester , so i do that.
and then when i go to nester, shasa do the BJ with him ㅜㅜ
and nothing happen no more ㅜㅜ
what do i do? ㅜㅜ

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i bought a camera, i told about shasa to nester before i had a phpto about shasa,
and then i can't take photo about shasa;;
but i can tell shasa about nester , so i do that.
and then when i go to nester, shasa do the BJ with him ㅜㅜ
and nothing happen no more ㅜㅜ
what do i do? ㅜㅜ
Thats it for sasha... she will have to be reset via cheats... an her attitude towards you was to high

Redbloux

May 5, 2017
Thats it for sasha... she will have to be reset via cheats... an her attitude towards you was to high
Since i did the same, can anyone tell me please how to reset it? via save editor or cheat mode what command is it? Thank you. I doesnt seem to find what i am looking for.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Since i did the same, can anyone tell me please how to reset it? via save editor or cheat mode what command is it? Thank you. I doesnt seem to find what i am looking for.
Firstly youll need to look for any thing in the save editor with "САША" its russian for sasha... set all of them back to zero. than look just for sahsa normal an change her attitude to gg... aka you to below 300

Reactions: Redbloux

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey its not actually book a place its either rent an apartment or buy it. So if you already own it no issues with it

coolevo

Jul 11, 2017
I got stuck with Sasha, "appearance - cute" never change. Tried to look the stat before giving the subscription for gym and salon as mentioned above but still no any change. Did I miss something?

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Quack quack quack ! So since Sasha is my favorite here is the guide for 0.19:
1.Release her from bathroom
2.Go to Rada (sasha mother) place of work and ask about Sasha...(very important dont go to sasha's house).
3.Check Sasha's site offer. There will be an offer made like 15 000 rubles.DECLINE!
4.Wait a few days then check sasha's site again, there will be another offer ,this time Accept it.
5.(now you can go to Sasha's house) 19:00 tell her about the offer,she'll feel insulted.
6.Go to city/bussnies/Nestor ,talk to the guy and offer to buy the dress (its very expensive).
7.After a few days she will come into your room and you know the drill..........

Edit: save before releasing her from bathroom, you can fuck it up easily (the quest)

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
2.Go to Rada (sasha mother) place of work and ask about Sasha...(very important dont go to sasha's house).
3.Check Sasha's site offer. There will be an offer made like 15 000 rubles.DECLINE!
4.Wait a few days then check sasha's site again, there will be another offer ,this time Accept it.
5.(now you can go to Sasha's house) 19:00 tell her about the offer,she'll feel insulted.
6.Go to city/bussnies/Nestor ,talk to the guy and offer to buy the dress (its very expensive).
7.After a few days she will come into your room and you know the drill..........

Edit: save before releasing her from bathroom, you can fuck it up easily (the quest)
Lol i aldready have all that set up in a txt doc just waiting in the go ahead from ace to post it

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

Okay, check the the OP @ozzbrain, as i said i had it set out on a txt doc, that included formating so it only took a second to post it. enjoy and thanks for adding your parts....

Reactions: ozzbrain
D

Deleted member 9433

did you speak with antonia?

If i opend the webside and her "Appearance" on it is Attractive how many weeks do i need to wait for the offers to appear ? i don't get any ?