4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The issue is, as I stated before, was that Impure used a Genesis 2 model, I am using Genesis 8. The gist of that is, Impure used lower graphics when I use higher graphics.

But thanks man :)
Yep completely understand ! Impure´s images was very low res, and its easy to see yours is very high res compared to his.
I do wonder how long it took you to make the above image?, and the next question is if more hours would help improve her even more ?, like fiddling with her skin tone, eyes, mouth and so on.
I'm just curious about the time you put into it. Since I do not have experience with 3D artwork.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Yep completely understand ! Impure´s images was very low res, and its easy to see yours is very high res compared to his.
I do wonder how long it took you to make the above image?, and the next question is if more hours would help improve her even more ?, like fiddling with her skin tone, eyes, mouth and so on.
I'm just curious about the time you put into it. Since I do not have experience with 3D artwork.

Finding the right skin, making the shape, experimenting with different make-up... Depends on what pc you have. I have an old but powerful rig. Still takes time to render etc

Reactions: Zellemate

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
You probably can get the right shape for the model. IT would just look more updated in texture. However that would take time. I have notice that many projects get stop close to December starting the new year. It usually happens to so many projects. There was one that really took off for just starting. But he had family problems by December. I call it the curse of cold Christmas. Because it is usually the day you don't hear about the user ever again.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Finding the right skin, making the shape, experimenting with different make-up... Depends on what pc you have. I have an old but powerful rig. Still takes time to render etc
i know what u mean just take ur time with a remake of sarah's life the story don't need to be exact the same as it was but firstly u have to finish autumn boulevard than u can focus what u gonna do with that sarah character and i know exacly against who u are competing with but i know jo can do a good job so don't panic my friend :)

Reactions: boloss456

Camaleonte

Dec 26, 2018
because the designer of the game has stopped since the last release of the game. has lost many partons on its site. if it creates a new persion, I support it as patron.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
"RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." the did not open. What is this problem?
Dude, that will probably be one of the oldest questions on this forum :LOL:

Try a search in the upper right corner, or here : https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/

RPG VX Ace is the engine that the game uses, there are different versions of it, check the link, it will tell you more.
You need the runtime package installed to run those games, if I remember correctly,...has been a while ... nowadays most games are Ren'py or some other engine.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I miss Sarah so I thought I would create a little fan art...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have to work on the lighting, but they came out pretty good.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The head seems too big
You're right... I adjusted. Mine is on the right... and yes I know the tits are a bit bigger, but hey... I like them better. "Artist's" prerogative. Plus, as you can tell, I am still working on my lighting skills.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
You're right... I adjusted. Mine is on the right... and yes I know the tits are a bit bigger, but hey... I like them better. "Artist's" prerogative. Plus, as you can tell, I am still working on my lighting skills.

Wow great job hope we can se her soon in action but in Ren'Py and not in Rpgm :D

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
keep it up Geekbone I would love a remake of the game.
Disciple is working on one in his spare time. I sent him my model but mine is based on a specific Gen 3 model and he is working in Gen 8 so he has to try and recreate from scratch which is hard without a starting point. You have to have all these morphs to try and dial in the details.

And for those fans of DMD, Lewd Island, Vis Major and Man of the house, here is my take on that popular model...

Last edited:
Reactions: vebka
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes