RPGM Completed Sarah's Adventures: Episode One [Impure]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sitting 2.png

Overview:
This is a mini project, seems he will be releasing episodes with different fetishes.​

Developer / Publisher:
Censorship:
None
Version: Episode One
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -

Blowjob 1.png OnBed2.png Sarah Sleeping 1.png

francoz99

Oct 12, 2016
$2,978 of $3,000
per month
If this goal is reached I want to move out and rent a small place for my own where I can work in peace and focus better while working on this project. At the moment I'm living with a roommate who can be very loud and noisy at some times, he's one of those guys that likes to party. Me, not so much. Hopefully this will result in faster and more regular updates.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tells all about him and
Sarah's Adventures: Episode One is not good or bad game
which means that he was receive money for nothing plus why is he still geting more money for poor quality and poor content
comparison with Daniels K. $2,575 which has better quality and content

Reactions: makcim334

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
this was supposed to be the christmas thing he was working but as always it was delayed.

francoz99

Oct 12, 2016
within 2 weeks he got new 300 $ which just goes to show that people are rewarded his laziness
and not aware that it will ultimately suffer ones that really work
this bubble in xxx games will burst sooner or later :)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite a shitty episode if you ask me. will not spoil it, but i can say its going in the wrong direction.
im not deluding myself, Impure have done quite a bad job with the story up to now, so why should this be better?
at least i have played it now, so i can move on.
again, thx for sharing! :)

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Finally got around to playing this and... holy shit was it bad.
I mean, I get it's just a little side note and stuff, but he might as well just make the CG show up with no text and it would've been better than this shitty story.

Reactions: realaxx

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is a mini project, seems he will be releasing episodes with different fetishes.
I bet others have allready claimed this, but just for my own benefit : Say hello to the milking

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes