Amorphousblobofcats

Feb 16, 2020
I'm pretty much just waiting for when the familiarity and interaction features are fixed so that I can get better pictures without them turning into the flash and running away.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I'm pretty much just waiting for when the familiarity and interaction features are fixed so that I can get better pictures without them turning into the flash and running away.
Yeah that will come soon. One step at a time though. Read the development blog number 16 for more details on that.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
we have been selling on gog for a while. whatever is uploaded I don't control
Fair enough, was just curious since when I opened it I found a GOG installer, not that I mind it, have had people honestly share that kind of stuff with me before, and GOG is awesome.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
we have been selling on gog for a while. whatever is uploaded I don't control
You guys selling on GoG? that...might actually be one of the few places i'd be able to buy this game without issues. i pray there ist some shadowban or something going on that stops me from seeing the stuff.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
You guys selling on GoG? that...might actually be one of the few places i'd be able to buy this game without issues. i pray there ist some shadowban or something going on that stops me from seeing the stuff.
Hmm unless you're in Germany I don't think there is any issue with being able to purchase. You might need to turn on an option to see adult games though.

Lokius

Jan 20, 2024
Will you add pregnancy content to your game and make it optional for those who don´t like it? Or is it better for mons to not face consequences after the interactions with player or futas?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Will you add pregnancy content to your game and make it optional for those who don´t like it? Or is it better for mons to not face consequences after the interactions with player or futas?
Na no pregnancy content. It's not that type of game.

Reactions: Lokius
Feb 17, 2018
Can you interact with them?

If you can participate in scenes with them, being the male character sounds a little bit more fun. But in case the only thing it affects is who you will be seeing in third person. The feminine character seems more pleasing to the eye

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Can you interact with them?

If you can participate in scenes with them, being the male character sounds a little bit more fun. But in case the only thing it affects is who you will be seeing in third person. The feminine character seems more pleasing to the eye
The only thing that changes is if you have a penis or not. Those offer different animations. Male or Female, both options you'll get topped. Both options get oral. However only the male can fuck other mons, the female will eventually get her own penis attachment but it won't be by default.

You'll be able to interact with them when we have built it. Please read the roadmap or the dev blog issue 16.

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks!

Is a character switching feature planned?

It would be nice to be able to see the animations with the other character without losing your radio tower progress.

Dream0war

Jan 27, 2023
View attachment 3337344

Overview:
Answer the call of the wild with the Sapphire Safari Photography Company! Capture the beauty of real-life Monster Girls in their natural habitats. As an award-winning wildlife photographer, your job is to venture deep into unexplored territories, capture the Monster Girls as they socialize, hunt, sleep, and mate, and hopefully come out in one piece.
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-08
Release Date: 2024-05-03
Developer: Kinky Fridays - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22a
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux
(v0.17): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

DocRipper thanks for the link

View attachment 2952690 View attachment 2952676 View attachment 2952677 View attachment 2952678 View attachment 2952679 View attachment 2952681 View attachment 2952682
View attachment 2952683 View attachment 2952684 View attachment 2952685 View attachment 2952686 View attachment 2952687 View attachment 2952688 View attachment 2952689
hello when do you update it

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes