Miury

Jan 13, 2021
This game need better tutorial. I know about four criteria but how do I get max out of it? 'cause I took about ~70 photos of F,D; less than 10 of c; and 1 of A and B- . The tutorial is so vague. You should give an alteast example of a good photo.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
This game need better tutorial. I know about four criteria but how do I get max out of it? 'cause I took about ~70 photos of F,D; less than 10 of c; and 1 of A and B- . The tutorial is so vague. You should give an alteast example of a good photo.
Tutorial will be weaved into the main questline so it will come with the narrative patch. The vocals are already recorded we just need to get the other stuff done first. Be sure to read the roadmap for more details.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

The looooong-awaited build is here . Henley worked hard on the a-class hotfix .;)

Last edited:

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Is it possible to interact with the monster girls after using a Lust Bomb or do you need to raise their Fear level more?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Is it possible to interact with the monster girls after using a Lust Bomb or do you need to raise their Fear level more?
Nope. Just wait for the update when the feature is added. Please check the roadmap for more details.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Do you guys have a guestimate of how much work needs to be done for all the individual parts? I'm certainly not the only one looking forward to the predator system, but I didn't really get a good feel how far into making it you guys are.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Do you guys have a guestimate of how much work needs to be done for all the individual parts? I'm certainly not the only one looking forward to the predator system, but I didn't really get a good feel how far into making it you guys are.
The v022b stuff will take a couple weeks. The rest we will time out as we get to it. But following the workloads we are on right now it's mostly focused on content. The familiarity animations are not done at all as we need to test that the concept works as a user feature but the rest is basically done. I suspect once we have the full patch for v022 done it will be quite quick to add the remainder of the roadmap before beta launching on early access.

Reactions: Stupidkiller

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SapphireSafari-0.22a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

klausrubben

Jan 25, 2021
I'm stuck on the Dev logo once installed with the version 0.22
:confused: Anyone else in the same situation ? On Win 10, high-end Nvidia/Intel specs, and I tried on both SSD & HDD

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes