greven119

Jun 8, 2018
I might put a screen on the main menu that gives people a bit more information and context about the world if they want/need it, and leave the core game to slowly reveal the backstory as it goes. Hopefully that can please everybody (it probably won't but it's worth a shot haha)
I haven't played the game yet, downloading it now, but just a bit of feedback on this idea. If you want to do it use this to give more information about the world, races, nations and the like but don't put character information in there. One of the things that kills some games is when they stick all of the world information in a data log that nobody but the most compulsive read and then they stick helpful info, like character stuff, in there. Something more like what the Dragon Age / Mass Effect games did than the Square-Enix data logs that are basically required reading.

Reactions: PepsiMax14

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I'd be interested to know if anyone else in the thread agrees?
Not really. Plenty of stories where there's no real "prologue" and you're thrown into a point in time and space. I think I have a pretty good understanding of the world. It would be good to have an overview of where everything is. More world building,

Reactions: UncleVT

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are some similarities between DuskyHallows and Incase(Alfie's author) art indeed. Both are really hot.

ps: i want a slutty half orc for me. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering that Carmen is the main female character of the game and that your wallpaper's name ends with "w2", my detective skills suggest me that a wallpaper starring Carmen is also present somewhere... and yet I couldn't find it.

The only question remaining is: is this wallpaper still in the works or am I just blind?

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Considering that Carmen is the main female character of the game and that your wallpaper's name ends with "w2", my detective skills suggest me that a wallpaper starring Carmen is also present somewhere... and yet I couldn't find it.

The only question remaining is: is this wallpaper still in the works or am I just blind?
First one is here:

You can find these by searching after my username in the right top search box, also thick the box with "this thread only".

Reactions: UncleVT and zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
First one is here:

You can find these by searching after my username in the right top search box, also thick the box with "this thread only".
Hey thanks! I didn't know that.

Reactions: Krull

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
when i saw the game in the signature, looks cool maybe will worth take a look
while seeing pictures, wow that's quite art the game have.. definitely gonna try this greek goddess art

Reactions: Dusky Hallows

Zoneee

Jun 19, 2018
did a virustotal scan of the file and jiangmin said that it had an Trojan.Heur.aom and Cylance said it was unsafe. Is it just a false positive?

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I approve! Crow is best waifu.

when i saw the game in the signature, looks cool maybe will worth take a look
while seeing pictures, wow that's quite art the game have.. definitely gonna try this greek goddess art
We hope you enjoy it! Let us know what you think :D

did a virustotal scan of the file and jiangmin said that it had an Trojan.Heur.aom and Cylance said it was unsafe. Is it just a false positive?
Should just be a false positive, unless whoever uploaded it here is altering the files but I doubt they would.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Fan Sig:

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/09/164600_sr-fan2.gif
Previous:
Love it!

Any news about the next version?
We're still working on it. Lots of threads to try and tie together, and we can't always devote as much time to the project as we'd like. They're coming along though.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone have a 100% save?
There isn't a 100% save. There are several branches.
Pretty much this. You could get a persistent file with the gallery fully unlocked, and with a save file at the end of each route, but if you want to play the lewd content then you have to play the game because the content is the game.

Edit: Nevermind, saw your messages in the F95 discord. If you're missing two images from the gallery then it should tell you which scene they're from.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes