Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Tried to play cause art is nice but translation is kinda shitty and makes zero sense so it's almost impossible to guess wtf characters are talking about. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: Autarchy
Apr 5, 2018
Anyone know how to fix the:

"Script "Window_Message" line 347: NoMethodError occured. undefinded method "upcase" for nil:NilClass"

This pops up after the sex with the man who owns the cows. The game closes after.

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Not sure what they say exactly, but the upper one is sexual frustration, and the lower one is pretty much corruption. The higher the number the sluttier she is.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I don't really play these games for their plots. Machine translation, while not optimal, is totally fine for me, since it at least helps me figure out what's happening, where to go, what to do and what choices I am making. Oh, and I'll chime in on the other three lads who get an error message that crashes the game when seeing Sana have sex with the cow owner at high corruption. Would love a fix for that.

Reactions: AhegaoLover

Maja_xxx

Dec 3, 2017
What is a VL Gothic font? It says is is unable to find it and i don`t know what this is. Please help me i really want to play this game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For those of you who have problems with the.. Cow guy I think it is? It's a common problem, apparently. Who did the machine TL is working on trying and fix the problem.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Even with the bad translation I was able to understand enough to beat the game. It is very short and in the end there isn't that many scenes: most of which you'll watch in repeat because there is no way to know when a progression happens.

Unless you specifically enjoy the art, I say skip this game for now!

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Is the machine translation at "comedic" levels of bad? cause if it is, I might download just for that.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Man the translations for this one is so cringy When is this gonna be translated properly?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes