Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Hi can you please post it on other platform? Pixeldrain doesnt work in my country, plus the game doesnt go fullscreen smh any tips?
Why would you need me to upload it elsewhere if you seemingly have it already? Otherwise you wouldn't be able to say you cannot fullscreen it.

Also I highly suggest recommending a file hosting site if you want a re-upload which will work for you, otherwise I could just re-up it to another site which won't work for you.

Concerning fullscreen, Alt + Enter should work.

Retto-kun

Dec 4, 2023
Why would you need me to upload it elsewhere if you seemingly have it already? Otherwise you wouldn't be able to say you cannot fullscreen it.

Also I highly suggest recommending a file hosting site if you want a re-upload which will work for you, otherwise I could just re-up it to another site which won't work for you.

Concerning fullscreen, Alt + Enter should work.
Sorry fon not being clear earlier, i tried running the bad translation one and it didnt full screen, then i found out about this better translated version. Workupload, Mega these would work. One more thing, im on Mac emulating these so i dont have Alt as a button what would that be if you know.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Sorry fon not being clear earlier, i tried running the bad translation one and it didnt full screen, then i found out about this better translated version. Workupload, Mega these would work. One more thing, im on Mac emulating these so i dont have Alt as a button what would that be if you know.

Unfortunately I can't help with the fullscreen issue as I have never used Mac systems, rather put off by them tbh.
All I can suggest is:

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes