EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ150632_img_main.jpg

About this game:
There's atleast a scene per girl in each town and random encounters, you unlock more scenes as you gain power and upgrade your class making your outfits more sexual.​

Developer: Clymenia
Updated: May 7th, 2015
Censorship: Minimal
Version: 1.0.7
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery code:2929456
Easy start code:6582958

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:
Enhance/Decensor Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ150632_img_smp1.jpg RJ150632_img_smp2.jpg RJ150632_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Everything looks good, but it seems you have to re-do the same H-scenes a bunch of times to have a new one that you will also have to do a bunch of times. Am I missing anything ?

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
Everything looks good, but it seems you have to re-do the same H-scenes a bunch of times to have a new one that you will also have to do a bunch of times. Am I missing anything ?
Yeah so basically, as you level up your class and your outfit becomes sluttier you unlock next versions of said scene there's 3 variants to each one. there's also people who will run up and rape the chick if she's too slutty and stuff. also there's some non cg events that are lying around everywhere, but if you can't get an h-scene in a town just change class some require a certain one. sry for long msg

Reactions: beterbriffin

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
well I ended up playing the game most of the night, and what we said about the grinding for variants of H-Scenes is true mostly for the first village, until level 13. After that I noticed much less grinding. Btw is there other gods giving you lvls and slutty costumes ? The first god said there will be others to exchange points after him but I'm 3 villages later and I didn't find one.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
well I ended up playing the game most of the night, and what we said about the grinding for variants of H-Scenes is true mostly for the first village, until level 13. After that I noticed much less grinding. Btw is there other gods giving you lvls and slutty costumes ? The first god said there will be others to exchange points after him but I'm 3 villages later and I didn't find one.
As far as i know there isn't, because in the fully unlocked gallery there's no scenes with other costumes.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes