TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
RJ081446_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Modern day Japanese schoolgirl Sakurako was a shy girl with no boyfriend.
Suddenly, she was pulled into a parallel world of monsters.
An exciting RPG set in a strange world where tentacle monsters threaten the land.
Meet characters, discover items, help people and discover your inner hero!
Hot sex scenes spanning 3 days of epic adventure!!​

Updated: 30/July/2014
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.07
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -

RJ081446_img_smp1.jpg RJ081446_img_smp2.jpg RJ081446_img_smp3.jpg

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
RGSS103J is missing, what am i suppose to do?
You have to either download the dll or, if you have it already in another game's folder, just copy it into this game's folder. However, in my case that made all the text invisible. So I had to instead change the game's ini to require RGSS104E and then just copied that into the game's folder instead. Worked like a charm.

Aug 25, 2016
You have to either download the dll or, if you have it already in another game's folder, just copy it into this game's folder. However, in my case that made all the text invisible. So I had to instead change the game's ini to require RGSS104E and then just copied that into the game's folder instead. Worked like a charm.
thanks m8, i got it to work :D

Reactions: ponyguy

EZIO242

Jan 2, 2017
i can't get a hold of a rgss that will work with it. anyone able to point me in the right direction would be lovely

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
i can't get a hold of a rgss that will work with it. anyone able to point me in the right direction would be lovely
Have you installed RPG Maker XP? And if so, have you tried ponyguy's solution up above?

Reactions: JBL80 and ponyguy

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hi guys!! I know this is probably a stupid question But How do you attack on this game? What button will you push?

Reactions: wavelets

wavelets

May 28, 2017
C or Space near a monster attacks. Just keep pressing it a lot when next to one.

To carry more gold talk to right side priestess in the middle room - she gives you 1k gold wallet. On the third day you can get a 10k gold wallet from a merchant in the castle, right side past the gates, but you need to bring him 20 tentacles. Tentacles, you have to grind them by fighting monsters.

Got frustrated with the game after the slave girl bad ending and no recent save (if you see a guy at crossroads east of main village, save first before he chases you. Basically save a lot, there are bad ends), so not sure if the 10k wallet stays with you through the time jumps. Probably does, important items in the inventory all stayed. You can also store money in the bank before the time spell.

A walkthrough would be nice, kind of difficult to figure out what to do and what triggers events without playing same 3 days over and over, checking every damn corner of the map. The game concept is nice but it gets boring soon without knowing what the f Im supposed to be doing each time around other than visit every place and talk to everyone

Reactions: JBL80 and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
if you see a guy at crossroads east of main village, save first before he chases you.
Ooo, thanks for that. Never did play enough of this to get an ending or any good scenes. Guess it's time to give it another playthrough.
Slave girl ''bad'' ending, here I come. :evilsmile:

Reactions: wavelets

wavelets

May 28, 2017
Hi guys!! I know this is probably a stupid question But How do you attack on this game? What button will you push?
See reply above for your question. Not sure how notifications here work, Im a noob.

UMLF has a thread on text not showing (search there yourself, I can't post links yet), something about having the right RGSS dll file, no need for japanese applocale or settings. Worked for me no problem. That thread also linked to a walkthrough but the link was dead :(

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
See reply above for your question. Not sure how notifications here work, Im a noob.

UMLF has a thread on text not showing (search there yourself, I can't post links yet), something about having the right RGSS dll file, no need for japanese applocale or settings. Worked for me no problem. That thread also linked to a walkthrough but the link was dead :(
I already figured it out it was C on keyboard xD

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Hmmm i tried that as well, still missing text, also i have ALL of the RPG-Makers stuff downloaded though.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote