VN Ren'Py Completed Sakura Magical Girls [Final] [Winged Cloud]

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
Taichi's in a rough spot in his life. In debt and without any other options, he ended up with a low paying cleaning job at a resort with a manager who won't get off his back. He thought that it would be boring and uneventful. But then, two wand wielding girls appear before him. In the few moments that follow, he learns that evil is a real, tangible force and that magic is also real.

Although he tries his best to avoid getting involved, the two girls drag him into their battle with the forces of evil. A third girl later appears, tempting him with work that is a bit darker than what he is used to. Will he be able to resist temptation and defeat the evil that is accumulating in the resort?​

Thread Updated: 2017-02-23
Release Date: 2017-02-23
Developer: Winged Cloud
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -

ss_3d1ef321a2813468e267ed77accce8571388d66e.600x338.jpg ss_f28a10b81938d1922edcba0fa3bfd09068cab291.600x338.jpg ss_ee77e01d50483376145522932646a19c92e2c01d.600x338.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
This appears to be the censored version since in my game the blonde girl has soap covering her boobs in the bath scene. Here is a link to the adult patch though I don't know how to install it.

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
This appears to be the censored version since in my game the blonde girl has soap covering her boobs in the bath scene. Here is a link to the adult patch though I don't know how to install it.

thx for telling me will fix this as quick as i can

sansusername

May 4, 2017
ok i know it's a VN, but this is a lot of text. i found that i could hold the ctrl button for literally minutes at a time without being prompted for input. This is definitely something that some people enjoy, but it's not for me.
mostly just saying this so people can be aware. this is 99% text, 1% game.

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
ok i know it's a VN, but this is a lot of text. i found that i could hold the ctrl button for literally minutes at a time without being prompted for input. This is definitely something that some people enjoy, but it's not for me.
mostly just saying this so people can be aware. this is 99% text, 1% game.
not gonna deny it, and im only gonna say this once but this game is their worst yet and none of their games are good probaly mediocre at best. sakura dungeon was decent even tho it was just based of bunny black or demon master chris

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is the game finished as it is ? Not possible, still, one of the ending let a new girl appaer.
Do someone have any info ?

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
This doesn't seem right. Even with the adult patch, the first H with Hikari goes from:
Hikari: "It's time for your reward."
I watch as her soft lips slowly move towards the head of my shaft.
[Scene changes to outside]
Afterwards, we both lie on the bed together.

Huh? WTF? This seems to be censored still.

[edit] Well other scenes appear to be uncensored. Just a case of being poorly written, or rather the art wasn't complete in time for publishing. Shame.