Collection VN Others Sakura Games Collection [2020-07-23] [Winged Cloud]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

theninjaguy

Jul 29, 2017
Is Sakura Dungeon the only game in this pack? VNs aren't really my thing but sakura dungeon was enjoyable.

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
Is Sakura Dungeon the only game in this pack? VNs aren't really my thing but sakura dungeon was enjoyable.
Theres a spoiler in the main post "Individual games" if you click it you will see a list of all games included and also seperate download links for each game

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Little present for all of you:

Of course this doesn't contain those chapters that don't have H-scenes within! Like Sakura Spirits, Beach, Santa, Angels etc :test:

Reactions: moszter

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there a chronological order to play this?
Nope. Every games is standalone, exception made for Sakura Beach & Beach 2 - Sakura Maid 1, 2 & 3 - And Sakura Fantasy: Chapter 1.. but who knows how long will take for the second chapter :FeelsBadMan:
So you can play in any order you want c:

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
The CG zip is

Sakura\WingedCloudSakuraGamesCGCollection-5888f03b1NcNo.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Nope. Every games is standalone, exception made for Sakura Beach & Beach 2 - Sakura Maid 1, 2 & 3 - And Sakura Fantasy: Chapter 1.. but who knows how long will take for the second chapter :FeelsBadMan:
So you can play in any order you want c:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The CG zip is

Sakura\WingedCloudSakuraGamesCGCollection-5888f03b1NcNo.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
I've made the archive with WinRar 5.5. If you've an older version, try to upgrade it! Or try 7-zip! Latest version. Let me know c:

Aug 16, 2017
found 2 problems that may or may not have already been pointed out.

1, sakura santa is not sakura santa when unzipped...it is sakura Christmas party....a different vn
2, sakura magical girls refuses to unpack properly

had already downloaded whole pack and then tried the individual downloads for these two games with exact same result

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone have this? Legends of Talia: Arcadia

it's not part of the Sakura series, but it is by Winged Cloud. I've guess I missed the free day.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Sakura Angels vndb
Sakura Halloween vndb

We probably should note these have Female Protags:
Sakura Dungeon, Sakura Fasntasy, Sakura Gamer, Sakura Halloween, Sakura Maid 1 2 3, Sakura Space

While these have Male Protags:
Sakura Agent, Sakura Christmas Party, Sakura Magical Girls, Sakura Nova, Sakura Swim Club, Sakura Valentines Day
No Sexual Content:
Sakura Angels Sakura Beach 1 2, Sakura Santa, Sakura Spirit, Sakura Shrine Girls

I looked at the vndb for each game and the cg archive above.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote