EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ088540_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The 3rd RPG from Amatsuchiya. No relation to past games - and no game over!
A girl who became a warrior mage (customizable name) gives the adventure all she's got.
Enemy attacks destroy the heroine's clothes. If she becomes naked, she is r*ped.
Includes partial voice acting (ON/OFF option) and adjustable volume.​

Updated: September/2012
Developer / Publisher: -
Censorship: Yes
Version
: 2.04
Platform: Windows/ PC
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC: - - - - -

RJ088540_img_smp3.jpg RJ088540_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:

Aschsky

Aug 5, 2016
All the games the developer made is really good, is a shame that they stop making new ones.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
How do you even enter the portals?

Never mind, figured it was actually ON the portal you entered, not through the door next to it... duh.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
What do I have to do after I defeat Yui? Kinda stuck now.

I read that I had to be a slave, challenge her in the arena, win and then go to the slave auction. But the guy is still in front of the house. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: kinuel

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Maybe it's a bit late to ask, but do not have a walkthrough for this game? As the colleague here above I'm stuck after defeating Yui in the arena.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Maybe it's a bit late to ask, but do not have a walkthrough for this game? As the colleague here above I'm stuck after defeating Yui in the arena.
This is a rough one, but hopefully it'll help at least a little.

deathblade1

Sep 24, 2018
So, i have a weird glitch on my game, i can't press x to cancel stuff, i need to minimize the game to do so. Is there any fix to this? It happened right after i put 20 points into the love thing with the janitor.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Since power ups are connected to losing virginity, is there any reason to stay a virgin?

IceWalk

Mar 20, 2019
Downloaded from NOPY - when trying to run the game I get a message "RGSS202E.dll could not be found" and the game doesn't start up.
Game requires RPG Tkool VX RTP to be installed in order to run, this should be added to instructions.

xXKoboldtXx

May 29, 2018
Moin, have a Save Game for everyone is not complete, but you have the most Sex Scene open. You can Open the CG-Room on the PC in your Room or in the Club Room in the School.

Reactions: stever and CVDO
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes