cell943

Oct 14, 2017
How it's a vastly superior game? Graphics look like shit.
More enemy variety, more animation variety, better combat, translated with a fleshed out story, wider fetish net, etc. Graphic style is personal taste.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Hey man, how do you put those fan pictures below your comments? I see you've got Summertime Saga and The Manor. I've been on f95 for a year or so and I still haven't figured it out yet. lol
Go to on your account settings then just add the gifs

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Anyone got an answer for this? >:p
There should be two save folders, one just called 'save' and the other one is called 'デフォルトsave'. You can ignore the folder with japanese characters and just put your save.ini file into the save folder, then overwrite if it asks you to.

Earlier someone posted a full save, but it doesnt have the gallery unlocked yet. If you want to unlock the gallery then you have to defeat the final boss, which is easy, because the save has very high stats.

Pokeahontas

Nov 15, 2018
Well the game was kinda meh.

Drawing where nice and well animated but the overall rapes just repeated from the first level till the last. Not even the bosses have unique animations. So all animations can be seen in the first level just the girls and the clothes change later on.

In terms of gameplay it was ogeish i guess. Played worse then this. But dont expect any challenge because the game is fairly easy to beat.

Translation however was only done for the menus,opening and ending screen. So most of the story is hiden behind a Japanese wall.

steve12379

Jul 7, 2017
There should be two save folders, one just called 'save' and the other one is called 'デフォルトsave'. You can ignore the folder with japanese characters and just put your save.ini file into the save folder, then overwrite if it asks you to.

Earlier someone posted a full save, but it doesnt have the gallery unlocked yet. If you want to unlock the gallery then you have to defeat the final boss, which is easy, because the save has very high stats.
I put it there and there's no saves?

Jun 30, 2017
I didnt use an emulator and the game ran fine for me though
Oh yeah the game will run fine and all that that's not the issue.

Someone posted a full save earlier and when you put it in either of the save files it doesn't seem to work.
The issue is too I don't know how to even save in the first place so I can't just copy the contents over.

Reactions: steve12379

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
To all the people who apparently agree with this post... I'll assume you've never heard of the word "femdom" before, in which case, just stay away from games that don't cater your personal tastes/fetishes, since they obviously weren't made for you.
That still doesn't mean we can't question why stuff like this exists. Like why do you like this? since for me, I played other femdom games like Excessms, but I feel the art is wasted on this type of fetish since the girls generally look better than in most other genres.

As for this game, it's alright, like a bargain bin version of Smashboy. Sucks the save feature doesn't work and there isn't much variety.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Oh yeah the game will run fine and all that that's not the issue.

Someone posted a full save earlier and when you put it in either of the save files it doesn't seem to work.
The issue is too I don't know how to even save in the first place so I can't just copy the contents over.
When you fail a level, it will give the option to retry, just click no, then you will be brought to the page where you can train your skills and such. There should be a save button in one of the options, so just select that and select a slot to save, and it should generate a save1.ini file in your saves folder

Maybe I could have more details on how the saves don't work?

Cologar

May 2, 2018
That still doesn't mean we can't question why stuff like this exists. Like why do you like this? since for me, I played other femdom games like Excessms, but I feel the art is wasted on this type of fetish since the girls generally look better than in most other genres.

As for this game, it's alright, like a bargain bin version of Smashboy. Sucks the save feature doesn't work and there isn't much variety.
I guess its called, 'to each his own.' We all have our own kinks and fetishes that we like and sometimes we just don;t understand other peoples. For example, why do some people like futas or traps? I simply don't understand, but I do agree that doesn't mean you should stop asking.

Also in terms of art work, I like excessm's art because its simple but at the same time the curves that he draws are pretty damn sexy, and pretty suited for femdom situations in my opinion XD

Jun 30, 2017
full save
Maybe I could have more details on how the saves don't work?
@Cologar I've qouted the guy above your quote that has the save file in it.
If you click his name it will bring you to his post with the file in there.

So there are two save folders in the game directory.
One being Save the other being デフォルトsave apperantly the Japanese one doesn't matter.
If I put that file into both or either one I should be able to load the save immediately right?
But it won't register that the save file is in there.

The save doesn't actually have the gallery unlocked just a high stat character I think I read somewhere.
But it just bugs the hell out of me that I can't get it to work.

- Contie

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Don't worry about the high stat character, but yes only put the save file in the saves folder, ignore the one with Japanese characters. I got the save file from the exact guy you quoted I think, and I simply moved it into my save folder, selected replace file and I could load the save.

About the gallery, you have to manually select the final boss mission, defeat her and then the gallery will be unlocked and defeating the boss is a piece of cake because of the high stats you have

Reactions: lokipeste
2.40 star(s) 5 Votes