May 2, 2018
Don't worry about the high stat character, but yes only put the save file in the saves folder, ignore the one with Japanese characters. I got the save file from the exact guy you quoted I think, and I simply moved it into my save folder, selected replace file and I could load the save.

About the gallery, you have to manually select the final boss mission, defeat her and then the gallery will be unlocked and defeating the boss is a piece of cake because of the high stats you have

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah, the game itself still isn't saving. Running it with windows7 and/or a Japanese locale and an administrator doesn't help either. So how are you supposed to continue progress, let alone use someone's save?

Edit: Anddd nevermind, it seems that Applocale will not work and you need Locale Emulator to actually get the saves to work

Apr 3, 2018
Yeah, the game itself still isn't saving. Running it with windows7 and/or a Japanese locale and an administrator doesn't help either. So how are you supposed to continue progress, let alone use someone's save?

Edit: Anddd nevermind, it seems that Applocale will not work and you need Locale Emulator to actually get the saves to work
You know how to use applocale?

Jul 9, 2017
Just play Smash Boy again, guys. There are like 4 different animations in the whole game. Even bosses have one of those. Though animations themselves are quite good it feels really cheap. One map. Two or three enemy types in different clothes which is mostly quite vanila and boring. I swear i heard developer saying "i can do better but i don't give a fuck" while i was playing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.