• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed WIP Saki in the Crucible of Lust[Ofuro Works][v1.0]

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Any reason why the download stops at around 50%? It happened three times.
Extracting or downloading the file? If download from Dl site or another source?
If you got problems with extracting try to use another program, I had speed issues with 7Zip and the windows extractor with windows11 always ended at 75% and said it will take days for extract the file. Bandizip solved the problem as it uses the full CPU cores power for extracting. If trouble with DL site download, it seems there are traffic problems with this site lately, maybe try another daytime for downloading. If you got another problem with downloading I´ve no clue, might be caused by firewall or virus scanner maybe.

Progression News:
Dev is working on content update, seems to be at least one new stage, maybe more. As I use google translate cause I don ´t understand japanese it seems it shall be released in summer. The english uncensored steam version wil probably released end of this year as Dev wants to give a complete version of the game this time for the translation.

image-800.jpg

Last edited: