QSP Abandoned Saint Petersburg Adventures [v1.02 test] [toolkitxx]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Talking about the Next Update. Do you know when this will be? And will there be new Scenes? My Opinion, take your Time. İts seem like a Really great Game and with so much Potentiall :) Dont let yourself Rushed by Guys or Girls or Trashpandas who can Wank right after they Wanked. :)
There will be new scenes in the next update. The currently premade quests are supposed to introduce you the player into the different mechanics and interfaces. I am currently double checking those modules again and also finish others that allow for daily activities and have a bigger workload with everything shopping related which will be in the next one as well.

P.S. If you are very curious you can check out the board - the coloured cards are the ones i want to have finished for next update.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

BlaBlubb

Oct 19, 2016
The amount of clicks needed to traverse the game world are too many in my opinion. Would it be possible to actually display the available options without the need to click on an action?
Edit: Sorry didn't read the last page, where you already proposed a change to the system. I will try it asap.
Edit2: I like the new top navigation. Some minor issues.The text oin the buttons is hard to read with it'S white text on light grey buttons on white background.

This also applies to the "Interact with..." action. There is already a table with the available characters displayed but we need an extra click to be able to choose the npc we want to interact with.

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The amount of clicks needed to traverse the game world are too many in my opinion. Would it be possible to actually display the available options without the need to click on an action?
Edit: Sorry didn't read the last page, where you already proposed a change to the system. I will try it asap.
Edit2: I like the new top navigation. Some minor issues.The text oin the buttons is hard to read with it'S white text on light grey buttons on white background.

This also applies to the "Interact with..." action. There is already a table with the available characters displayed but we need an extra click to be able to choose the npc we want to interact with.
The top-navigation was a very fast quick shot for testing it since so many asked for an alternative - that includes the choice of colours, fonts etc :) Nothing is set in stone for it at all.
As of the constant complaint about 'extra click': This is a qsp-based game and caters to a mixed navigation of keyboard/mouse or keyboard only actually. The code and the player are connected in a specific way that allows for fast addition of certain things without a need to actually code ones own interface. By concentrating every 'clickable' element on the right side i actually reduced the need to move around with the mouse - with a top-navigation this gets completely destroyed but i still decided to offer it for testing.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Just for info: I decided to keep the top-navigation as an optional part. It will be possible to enable it via the game settings so you can choose to play just with the default or the extra navigation. Hope that solves this issue once for all.

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
Looks like interesting project for first look. But is there only content for swallow-chip-fitish-lovers or i'm stupid? :unsure:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Looks like interesting project for first look. But is there only content for swallow-chip-fitish-lovers or i'm stupid? :unsure:
The tags expand when the content for it actually is IN. Dont want to make the moderators mad , right? :) The rules of F95 ask to ONLY to include tags that are actually available as content.
So even if many things are planned/partly done etc as long as they are not in the published version i will not expand the tags. Aside from kid stuff there will be content for probably every single kind of fetish (straight-bi-gay-bdsm-gloryhole-incest and many others). This is an RPG so i have to include many of those to ensure the majority of player types can be suppported with at least 1 fetish.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
TK, it's worth noting that microsoft visual c++ 2015 is needed to run this. I had a "vcruntime140.dll missing" error.

Good luck with this!

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
TK, it's worth noting that microsoft visual c++ 2015 is needed to run this. I had a "vcruntime140.dll missing" error.

Good luck with this!
The visual c libraries are part of the player distribution so i am not sure why you experience that error. You should report that to @Sonnix in any case or in the player's
P.S. To make sure we talk about the same here as @mrme so nicely points out: the runtimes are part of the player directory in case you dont have them installed already vc-runtimes.PNG
same goes for the 32bit version which is simply named x86 in the end

mrme

Nov 8, 2017

Good luck with this!
Technically it's the runtimes you need, thought I'd mention that before someone tries downloading Studio

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
@mrme Thanks, I don't mess with dll's unless I know where they came from - and I didn't have "c++ 2015 ". I have 35 others, but not this one.:)

@toolkitxx Got stuck in the kitchen trying to eat with a ": not found" error - Line 47 of mod_updateplayer!
I saved and added a couple of :'s where I believed they should go and it worked just fine.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@mrme Thanks, I don't mess with dll's unless I know where they came from - and I didn't have "c++ 2015 ". I have 35 others, but not this one.:)

@toolkitxx Got stuck in the kitchen trying to eat with a ": not found" error - Line 47 of mod_updateplayer!
I saved and added a couple of :'s where I believed they should go and it worked just fine.
Excellent find - had it corrected for the next update as i disconnected most food stuff for the current version and obviously forgot to clean out properly (another euro for the dumbhead jar).

Reactions: caramoore

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Just for info:
I had originally planned to publish the next update today or tomorrow but it will be delayed a few days more. Reason for this is a complete rewrite of the inventory system and switch to use webp as space saving image format right away. Thank you for your patience.

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but the map is kinda tiny so it's pretty hard to where I'm supposed to go.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but the map is kinda tiny so it's pretty hard to where I'm supposed to go.
The map is displayed as 80% of max height and width of the main frame. If you are running SPA in a resolution lower than 1920x1080 that might be the case then but that's why it states right on the opening: optimized for at least...

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Hey, great start for a game. I like this, the what there is to play, but seems promising. Any updates coming near future?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hey, great start for a game. I like this, the what there is to play, but seems promising. Any updates coming near future?
Yes. I am actually late with the current update due to a rewriting of the code related to the inventory. Would have created problems in later updates, so i decided to change it right away.

Reactions: Vilho16
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes